• A Bill is incorrect how do i get a new bill

Good afternoon,

I work with a tenant who registered with your company when she moved in to her new home on 20/2/19 and has received a bill for January to March 2019.

How can I help her get an up to date bill to pay for the energy only she and hee family have used?

Many thanks

Steve
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good afternoon,

I work with a tenant who registered with your company when she moved in to her new home on 20/2/19 and has received a bill for January to March 2019.

How can I help her get an up to date bill to pay for the energy only she and hee family have used?

Many thanks

Steve
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Steve

When the tenant moved in it sounds as if she opened her own account with Pure Planet, and presumably gave her opening meter readings. This should also have indicated what the monthly direct debit payment was - and the first one will have been taken.

It can sometimes take a few weeks for the changes to be worked through (it's a industry process, not specific to Pure Planet.

So either sit tight and wait for it to work through, or if that's too laid back, you have to go to the app, click on the three little bars top right, go to Help then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps. If not, do come back with further questions.
    Stephen
  • Hi Steve

When the tenant moved in it sounds as if she opened her own account with Pure Planet, and presumably gave her opening meter readings. This should also have indicated what the monthly direct debit payment was - and the first one will have been taken.

It can sometimes take a few weeks for the changes to be worked through (it's a industry process, not specific to Pure Planet.

So either sit tight and wait for it to work through, or if that's too laid back, you have to go to the app, click on the three little bars top right, go to Help then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps. If not, do come back with further questions.
    Stephen