• Creating an account for family member

So I am now looking after my mothers affairs and trying to switch her to Pure planet.
    She doesn't have email or internet but my email and devices tied up with my own account.
    Any ideas how to deal with this would be appreciated
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • So I am now looking after my mothers affairs and trying to switch her to Pure planet.
    She doesn't have email or internet but my email and devices tied up with my own account.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @ChrisRulesok,

I believe PP are working to develop the app to accommodate the situation you describe, but it is not ready yet.

In the meantime the workaround seems to be to use a separate email account and log in and out if you only have one device.

I think a few people who contribute here are doing just that so I'm sure they will chip in with their own experiences?
  • Hello @ChrisRulesok,

I believe PP are working to develop the app to accommodate the situation you describe, but it is not ready yet.

In the meantime the workaround seems to be to use a separate email account and log in and out if you only have one device.

I think a few people who contribute here are doing just that so I'm sure they will chip in with their own experiences?

• Thanks Lenny πŸ‘. Yes I do just that, Chris, for my parents who have no internet. Works a treat. Means logging out of my PP account once a month, as I use my one device for both (iPad), but have two BT email accounts, so it’s no prob at all πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Thanks Lenny πŸ‘. Yes I do just that, Chris, for my parents who have no internet. Works a treat. Means logging out of my PP account once a month, as I use my one device for both (iPad), but have two BT email accounts, so it’s no prob at all πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• hi Chrisrulesok
    as said by others but just to expand a little, don't forget you'll need access to the other email account on the same device (not absolutely essential but the workaround is a pain) if only using on device. It's lot easier if you can use more than one device as you won't have to log out, also if you have gmail you can modify your gmail address (there are a couple of ways to do this) so it appears to be another address to whoever (PP in this case) but the emails will arrive in your account.
    If not gmail your provider may offer secondary addresses, or open a gmail for your mum.
    Once the account is up and running you'll only need to login once a month to submit readings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRulesok View Post
    So I am now looking after my mothers affairs and trying to switch her to Pure planet.
  • hi Chrisrulesok
    as said by others but just to expand a little, don't forget you'll need access to the other email account on the same device (not absolutely essential but the workaround is a pain) if only using on device. It's lot easier if you can use more than one device as you won't have to log out, also if you have gmail you can modify your gmail address (there are a couple of ways to do this) so it appears to be another address to whoever (PP in this case) but the emails will arrive in your account.
    If not gmail your provider may offer secondary addresses, or open a gmail for your mum.
    Once the account is up and running you'll only need to login once a month to submit readings.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRulesok View Post