• Extra payments

How can I make extra payments I don't want to get too much in Debt.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How can I make extra payments I don't want to get too much in Debt.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, you can make a one off payment :

https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start
  • Hi, you can make a one off payment :

https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

• Hi Tricia
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

You can make an extra payment - but why would you want to? Your direct debit has been set based on your previous usage and there has just been a price reduction. And remember, Pure Planet don't want you in debt either - they review your direct debit every six months and will suggest a change if they think it's necessary.

If I haven't persuaded you, come back here and ask again, and someone will tell you how it's done.
    Hope that helps to start with
    Stephen
  • Hi Tricia
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet.

You can make an extra payment - but why would you want to? Your direct debit has been set based on your previous usage and there has just been a price reduction. And remember, Pure Planet don't want you in debt either - they review your direct debit every six months and will suggest a change if they think it's necessary.

If I haven't persuaded you, come back here and ask again, and someone will tell you how it's done.
    Hope that helps to start with
    Stephen

• Welcome to the community Tricia 007,

Can you supply a tiny bit more information as to why you think that you might need to make an extra payment.......then community members can advise you which course of action you might need to take (if any action is even required).
    There are many helpful people who will be only to happy to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia 007 View Post
    Gray4276
  • Welcome to the community Tricia 007,

Can you supply a tiny bit more information as to why you think that you might need to make an extra payment.......then community members can advise you which course of action you might need to take (if any action is even required).

Gray4276

• Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Welcome to the community Tricia 007,

hi I'm £450.02 in debt I dont like being that far behind

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone

I'm £450.02 in debt I dont like owing that kind of money regards Tricia
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Welcome to the community Tricia 007,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone

• hi Tricia 007
    We in the community can't look at your bill and payments and consumption so we would only be guessing as to why or how your account is showing that amount. Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team", and ask for your account to be reviewed with a view to increasing your direct debit and possibly making a one-off payment if PP think it appropriate. PP will look at it and suggest what action is most appropriate. Replies are not instant but take a day or 2.
    There could be any number of reasons why your bill is showing that amount in debit, ranging from your annual estimated use being set wrongly to meter readings being incorrect. Have you been submitting readings and do the readings you submitted appear on the statement?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone

• hi Tricia 007
    We in the community can't look at your bill and payments and consumption so we would only be guessing as to why or how your account is showing that amount. Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team", and ask for your account to be reviewed with a view to increasing your direct debit and possibly making a one-off payment if PP think it appropriate. PP will look at it and suggest what action is most appropriate. Replies are not instant but take a day or 2.
    There could be any number of reasons why your bill is showing that amount in debit, ranging from your annual estimated use being set wrongly to meter readings being incorrect. Have you been submitting readings and do the readings you submitted appear on the statement?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone

• I'm not sure if I like this not being able to phone anyone up maybe pure planet not for me I will message what bot and see what happens xx
  • I'm not sure if I like this not being able to phone anyone up maybe pure planet not for me I will message what bot and see what happens xx

• Hi Tricia,

Follow the method of contact as already advised by other members by first typing "Message the Team" and it will work out fine.
    Its just a mind set, yep its different by not having a call centre, but it works, keeps costs down and saves on energy.

Revert back and let the community know how you got on...
  • Hi Tricia,

Follow the method of contact as already advised by other members by first typing "Message the Team" and it will work out fine.
    Its just a mind set, yep its different by not having a call centre, but it works, keeps costs down and saves on energy.

Revert back and let the community know how you got on...

• Thank you I have emailed them xx
  • Thank you I have emailed them xx