• Managable Billing Amounts

Whilst I appreciate less usage during the summer months, it is more manageable for me to have an even split across the months. Based upon the last few months calculations, I would be grateful if my summer months payment premium is increased to £200.00 per month.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Whilst I appreciate less usage during the summer months, it is more manageable for me to have an even split across the months. Based upon the last few months calculations, I would be grateful if my summer months payment premium is increased to £200.00 per month.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Junior,
    As you know, PP split the annual usage 60/40 to take account of increased usage during the colder months.
    If you want to increase your direct debit payments, you will have to contact PP directly,
    Go to your app click on the three lines top right corner, go to help, Wattbot, start with " message the team " and inform them that you wish to increase your DD payment. You should receive a reply within two working days but usually sooner.
  • Hi Junior,
    As you know, PP split the annual usage 60/40 to take account of increased usage during the colder months.
    If you want to increase your direct debit payments, you will have to contact PP directly,
    Go to your app click on the three lines top right corner, go to help, Wattbot, start with " message the team " and inform them that you wish to increase your DD payment. You should receive a reply within two working days but usually sooner.

• Hi Junior
    I don't want to be picky, but I answered this question from you back in January! https://community.purepla.net/thread...0998#post20998

Since then a few people have asked the same question - most of us are puzzled why you would want to let Pure Planet earn interest on your money when you could earn the interest for yourself. Open a current account with Nationwide, pay in a standing order each month equivalent to the money you want to give Pure Planet, and it will earn you 5%perannum.
    But if you insist, you can make a one-off payment to Pure Planet, or message the team via Wattbot and ask them to change your direct debit. You'll have to do this again before it goes up to the winter rate in October.
    The very clear statement about summer and winter payments when I was thinking of switching was one of the reasons I did.
    By the way, posting here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. To get a message to Pure Planet, go to the app, click on the three little bars top right, choose Help then choose Wattbot and put message the team in the subject line, then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi Junior
    I don't want to be picky, but I answered this question from you back in January! https://community.purepla.net/thread...0998#post20998

Since then a few people have asked the same question - most of us are puzzled why you would want to let Pure Planet earn interest on your money when you could earn the interest for yourself. Open a current account with Nationwide, pay in a standing order each month equivalent to the money you want to give Pure Planet, and it will earn you 5%perannum.
    But if you insist, you can make a one-off payment to Pure Planet, or message the team via Wattbot and ask them to change your direct debit. You'll have to do this again before it goes up to the winter rate in October.
    The very clear statement about summer and winter payments when I was thinking of switching was one of the reasons I did.
    By the way, posting here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet. To get a message to Pure Planet, go to the app, click on the three little bars top right, choose Help then choose Wattbot and put message the team in the subject line, then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen