• Meter readings

Despite my best efforts to send accurate readings my phone keeps telling me that the gas reading is not what is expected and I should check again. I’ve had a meter reader round but still the query. Roll on smart meters.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Despite my best efforts to send accurate readings my phone keeps telling me that the gas reading is not what is expected and I should check again. I’ve had a meter reader round but still the query. Roll on smart meters.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Rayander,

I stand to be corrected, but just ignore this message and send reads as prompted or more frequently from inside the APP.
    I think it was just to flag up if your reads may be fluctuating.
    I guess it could happen if you went away on holiday in the winter and the when your return you send a reading then get the message.
    - Its too cool for school

All the best
  • Hi Rayander,

I stand to be corrected, but just ignore this message and send reads as prompted or more frequently from inside the APP.
    I think it was just to flag up if your reads may be fluctuating.
    I guess it could happen if you went away on holiday in the winter and the when your return you send a reading then get the message.
    - Its too cool for school

All the best

• Hi rayander.
    The app sometimes says reading is too high or too low, this is based on some weird maths and historic usage.
    Provided your giving correct readings then simpky ognore what it says and submit the reasings any way. In time once PP systems have better usage history it will stop with the silly comment.
  • Hi rayander.
    The app sometimes says reading is too high or too low, this is based on some weird maths and historic usage.
    Provided your giving correct readings then simpky ognore what it says and submit the reasings any way. In time once PP systems have better usage history it will stop with the silly comment.