• Moving into new property

We are moving into a new property tomorrow and I have a quote for electricity supply but it says supply will start from 26th May. What happens until then? I need electricity from tomorrow so how is it meant to work?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We are moving into a new property tomorrow and I have a quote for electricity supply but it says supply will start from 26th May. What happens until then? I need electricity from tomorrow so how is it meant to work?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi TimSl72,

When you move into a new home, you become a customer of whoever is supplying the energy at the moment, and then a customer of Pure Planet on your switch date. Remember to take meter readings and/or photos when you move in to use with the existing suppliers, and then further readings and photos when the app asks for them close to your switch date.
    After your switch you will get a bill from the current suppliers for the energy you have used between moving in and the switch to Pure Planet..

Hope this helps.
  • Hi TimSl72,

When you move into a new home, you become a customer of whoever is supplying the energy at the moment, and then a customer of Pure Planet on your switch date. Remember to take meter readings and/or photos when you move in to use with the existing suppliers, and then further readings and photos when the app asks for them close to your switch date.
    After your switch you will get a bill from the current suppliers for the energy you have used between moving in and the switch to Pure Planet..

Hope this helps.

• Hello and welcome.
    It is industry standard for a switch to take 17 days to process.
    In the mean time contact the current supplier if you know who they are and give them your details and moving in readings, once switched to PP they will bill you for the 2 weeks usage.
  • Hello and welcome.
    It is industry standard for a switch to take 17 days to process.
    In the mean time contact the current supplier if you know who they are and give them your details and moving in readings, once switched to PP they will bill you for the 2 weeks usage.