• Two suppliers to one house.

I appear to be paying for my energy to my previous supplier as well as pure planet. How do I sort this out. It would be much easier to talk to some one about it.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I appear to be paying for my energy to my previous supplier as well as pure planet. How do I sort this out. It would be much easier to talk to some one about it.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

I have now got to the nub of the problem. Economy energy set me an email today with the implication that it was a bill and giving me the option of paying additional money into my account. Economy energy actually ceased trading on the 12th January 2019 and far from owing them money they owe me. Fortunately all of this will now be sorted out, my money is safe and in time will be refunded via OVO Energy supported by ofgem.
    I am therefore only paying for my energy to Pure Planet.

​Any Economy energy users, please note in case you get a misleading email.

No further comments required
  • I have now got to the nub of the problem. Economy energy set me an email today with the implication that it was a bill and giving me the option of paying additional money into my account. Economy energy actually ceased trading on the 12th January 2019 and far from owing them money they owe me. Fortunately all of this will now be sorted out, my money is safe and in time will be refunded via OVO Energy supported by ofgem.
    I am therefore only paying for my energy to Pure Planet.

​Any Economy energy users, please note in case you get a misleading email.

No further comments required

• Quote Originally Posted by Everyman1947 View Post
    I appear to be paying for my energy to my previous supplier as well as pure planet. How do I sort this out. It would be much easier to talk to some one about it.
    Hi Everyman, I guess you’ve switched to Pure Planet recently- the process takes up to 6 weeks to fully complete and your previous supplier to generate a final bill. Previous suppliers charging during the switching process is normal (any credit in your account will be reimbursed by your previous supplier via Direct Debit). If you are still unsure, ring your previous supplier and ask about your final bill and is there any credit due to you.
    Click HERE for more Pure Planet Info.
    Regards
  • Quote Originally Posted by Everyman1947 View Post
    Hi Everyman, I guess you’ve switched to Pure Planet recently- the process takes up to 6 weeks to fully complete and your previous supplier to generate a final bill. Previous suppliers charging during the switching process is normal (any credit in your account will be reimbursed by your previous supplier via Direct Debit). If you are still unsure, ring your previous supplier and ask about your final bill and is there any credit due to you.
    Click HERE for more Pure Planet Info.
    Regards