• Incorrect Meter Readings for 6 months

Is it usual to still be waiting for a resolution to incorrect billing since i switched since Dec-18?

Pure Planet have picture evidence of my meter reads but have failed to engage with my previous supplier to agree the correct readings and allow for a refund due to incorrect reads previously

How have other members managed to resolve disputes if you cant contact anyone to discuss?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Is it usual to still be waiting for a resolution to incorrect billing since i switched since Dec-18?

Pure Planet have picture evidence of my meter reads but have failed to engage with my previous supplier to agree the correct readings and allow for a refund due to incorrect reads previously

How have other members managed to resolve disputes if you cant contact anyone to discuss?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Jan66,

Welcome to the community.

I guess you have not contacted PP directly via wattBot, if not proceed to do so: -
    Open the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    First type: "Message the Team" and post your concerns
    Response within 2 days but factor in the weekend
    Don't forget to look back at wattBot for the PP the team members response...

During the switch our final readings are processed and verified by a third party.
    It sounds like something has got stuck in the system...may be or may be not PP's fault, but they will respond.

Let the community know how you got on and always revert back if you encounter any problems.
  • Hi Jan66,

Welcome to the community.

I guess you have not contacted PP directly via wattBot, if not proceed to do so: -
    Open the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot
    First type: "Message the Team" and post your concerns
    Response within 2 days but factor in the weekend
    Don't forget to look back at wattBot for the PP the team members response...

During the switch our final readings are processed and verified by a third party.
    It sounds like something has got stuck in the system...may be or may be not PP's fault, but they will respond.

Let the community know how you got on and always revert back if you encounter any problems.

• Thanks, but i have opened 2 wattbot chats and still no further forward.....
  • Thanks, but i have opened 2 wattbot chats and still no further forward.....

• Any specific feedback provided by PP or timelines?
  • Any specific feedback provided by PP or timelines?

• keep being told that its pending and waiting information but not what information they need or who from previous supply is happy to phone to resolve but of course cant contact PP
  • keep being told that its pending and waiting information but not what information they need or who from previous supply is happy to phone to resolve but of course cant contact PP

• Why not send a DM to Marc the community Manager
  • Why not send a DM to Marc the community Manager