• Cost

My bill is only 31 a month yet I'm over 700 in debit. Why has my bill not been increased!!!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My bill is only 31 a month yet I'm over 700 in debit. Why has my bill not been increased!!!!!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi you are talking to fellow customers on this forum.
    If you wish to contact PP directly, and you can request your direct debit amount to be reviewed, you can send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi you are talking to fellow customers on this forum.
    If you wish to contact PP directly, and you can request your direct debit amount to be reviewed, you can send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Hi Cafcaf1975,
    As this is your first post.......welcome to the community.
    When you say "your bill" is £31......do you mean your Direct Debit. ?? Because if your bill is £31 then I can't see you building up a £700 debt.
    Your DD will have been set up from the Annual usage figures that you will have supplied to PP when switching your supplier to PP.
    ​So it is likely that the figures you supplied were either too low or possibly PP have misinterpreted these figures.
    Have you contacted PP via the App through Wattbot ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafcaf1975 View Post
    My bill is only 31 a month yet I'm over 700 in debit. Why has my bill not been increased!!!!!
    Gray4276
  • Hi Cafcaf1975,
    As this is your first post.......welcome to the community.
    When you say "your bill" is £31......do you mean your Direct Debit. ?? Because if your bill is £31 then I can't see you building up a £700 debt.
    Your DD will have been set up from the Annual usage figures that you will have supplied to PP when switching your supplier to PP.
    ​So it is likely that the figures you supplied were either too low or possibly PP have misinterpreted these figures.
    Have you contacted PP via the App through Wattbot ??
    Gray4276

• hi cafcaf
    I can only guess but to help can you tell us...(if you're happy to share the info)
    1. How much were you paying your previous supplier monthly before you joined Pure Planet?
    2. How long have you been with PP?
    3. Is your direct debit £31 in warmer months and was about £46 in winter? How much was your original quote?
    thanks

• hi cafcaf
    I can only guess but to help can you tell us...(if you're happy to share the info)
    1. How much were you paying your previous supplier monthly before you joined Pure Planet?
    2. How long have you been with PP?
    3. Is your direct debit £31 in warmer months and was about £46 in winter? How much was your original quote?
    thanks

• I had my bill emailed and it said it was £120 yet my DD is only £31 a month...I keep trying to contact them but not having any luck. I hate being in debit by so much!
  • I had my bill emailed and it said it was £120 yet my DD is only £31 a month...I keep trying to contact them but not having any luck. I hate being in debit by so much!

• Quote Originally Posted by Cafcaf1975 View Post
    I had my bill emailed and it said it was £120 yet my DD is only £31 a month...I keep trying to contact them but not having any luck. I hate being in debit by so much!
    Hi Cafcaf1975,

Have you tried contacting the team as advised. You must start with " message the team ". It usually only takes two days or less to receive an answer
  • Quote Originally Posted by Cafcaf1975 View Post
    I had my bill emailed and it said it was £120 yet my DD is only £31 a month...I keep trying to contact them but not having any luck. I hate being in debit by so much!
    Hi Cafcaf1975,

Have you tried contacting the team as advised. You must start with " message the team ". It usually only takes two days or less to receive an answer

• Yes just done it. I'll have to wait for a reply. Thanks.
  • Yes just done it. I'll have to wait for a reply. Thanks.