• Moving out and meter readings

Hi there,
    I'm wondering if you guys can give me some information.
    Me and my partner are moving out of our property on the 23rd May due to the loss of our baby, we're unable to go back to the house to give a meter reading and haven't been there for over a month.
    This means we havent used the gas or electric, will we be refunded when we give the last meter reading when we move out?
    Any suggestions or answers would be helpful,
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there,
    I'm wondering if you guys can give me some information.
    Me and my partner are moving out of our property on the 23rd May due to the loss of our baby, we're unable to go back to the house to give a meter reading and haven't been there for over a month.
    This means we havent used the gas or electric, will we be refunded when we give the last meter reading when we move out?
    Any suggestions or answers would be helpful,
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

The first thing to say is to offer condolences in your loss, really sorry to read this. Hope you will have lots of support from family and friends at what must be a very difficult time.

To answer your question, be assured you won't have to pay for any energy you haven't used. Keep your direct debit open to make it easy to get your refund, which will come in due course.

This link gives more information:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • The first thing to say is to offer condolences in your loss, really sorry to read this. Hope you will have lots of support from family and friends at what must be a very difficult time.

To answer your question, be assured you won't have to pay for any energy you haven't used. Keep your direct debit open to make it easy to get your refund, which will come in due course.

This link gives more information:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• Hello @Smurf100,

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

It would be best to get in touch with Pure Planet and explain your situation.

To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @Smurf100,

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

It would be best to get in touch with Pure Planet and explain your situation.

To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

• Thank you very much for your help, I'll do that
  • Thank you very much for your help, I'll do that