• Bills help

I received a bill addressed to the occupier so as requested I set up an account - now I am receiving occupier bills and bills addressed to me. How do I stop the occupier bills! Honestly rubbish service from start to finish made worse as there is no one I can speak to! App based only works if your customer service is perfect and yours is very far from it. My account is Helen17. Please please sort!!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I received a bill addressed to the occupier so as requested I set up an account - now I am receiving occupier bills and bills addressed to me. How do I stop the occupier bills! Honestly rubbish service from start to finish made worse as there is no one I can speak to! App based only works if your customer service is perfect and yours is very far from it. My account is Helen17. Please please sort!!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi again Helen17, I just found your original post and the reply by Nataly (Pure Planet Representative) which I have pasted below:

Hi @Helen17 and welcome to the Community

I checked this out with our Member Services team - looks like they emailed you at the start of the month requesting the details from when you moved in, including the readings. If you reply to their email or your WattBot chat they'll be able to set up your account and send a new statement using the readings from your move in.

Hope this is sorted for you asap.

​Regards
  • Hi again Helen17, I just found your original post and the reply by Nataly (Pure Planet Representative) which I have pasted below:

Hi @Helen17 and welcome to the Community

I checked this out with our Member Services team - looks like they emailed you at the start of the month requesting the details from when you moved in, including the readings. If you reply to their email or your WattBot chat they'll be able to set up your account and send a new statement using the readings from your move in.

Hope this is sorted for you asap.

​Regards

• Hi Helen17, have you sent a message to the Pure Planet team directly? If no, go to blue homepage, click on 3 horizontal white bars (top right corner), click Help then Wattbot and type “message the team “ followed by your issue. You will get a response, but not immediate, they will sort this out for you.

​Regards
  • Hi Helen17, have you sent a message to the Pure Planet team directly? If no, go to blue homepage, click on 3 horizontal white bars (top right corner), click Help then Wattbot and type “message the team “ followed by your issue. You will get a response, but not immediate, they will sort this out for you.

​Regards