• How do I get a breaker installed?

Hi. We need a new consumer board fitting. How do I get a new breaker installed so we can do this? Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi. We need a new consumer board fitting. How do I get a new breaker installed so we can do this? Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Jenthejedi and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

This is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

May the Force be with you
  • Hello @Jenthejedi and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

This is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

May the Force be with you