• Payment

I will pay £62.00 in here, I have noticed that the direct debit hasnt hone gone through. Please set your direct debit on 1st of every month to avoid any problems.

Regards
    Luke
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I will pay £62.00 in here, I have noticed that the direct debit hasnt hone gone through. Please set your direct debit on 1st of every month to avoid any problems.

Regards
    Luke
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Luke

I don't know if you saw the answers to your previous post? They included advice about how to contact Pure Planet.

You need to know that when you post here you are not talking to Pure Planet directly, but to your fellow customers.

Is it possible your direct debit will go through once the bank holiday weekend is over? Worth checking.

You can change the date of the direct debit yourself, if that is still important (but you can't make it go through on a non working day if that is how your bank works).
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...date#ckb_start

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi Luke

I don't know if you saw the answers to your previous post? They included advice about how to contact Pure Planet.

You need to know that when you post here you are not talking to Pure Planet directly, but to your fellow customers.

Is it possible your direct debit will go through once the bank holiday weekend is over? Worth checking.

You can change the date of the direct debit yourself, if that is still important (but you can't make it go through on a non working day if that is how your bank works).
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...date#ckb_start

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• hi Luke
    re. check with your bank and if the dd has not been taken you’ll need to contact the team. If you’re being supplied by pp and previous dd’s were ok my guess is it was delayed by bank hol. You can change the day in the app.
  • hi Luke
    re. check with your bank and if the dd has not been taken you’ll need to contact the team. If you’re being supplied by pp and previous dd’s were ok my guess is it was delayed by bank hol. You can change the day in the app.