• Bills

Can you please call us on
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Marc; 07-05-19 at 08:13. Reason: Removing mobile number from public forum
  • Can you please call us on
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Narindersyal View Post
    Hi Narindersyal, just for your information- this is a public forum for customers of Pure Planet, so I suggest you remove your telephone number asap. If you need to make contact with a Pure Planet Representative go to the blue home page in the app, click on the 3 horizontal bars top right of screen, click HELP then click Wattbot and then type in MESSAGE THE TEAM followed by your issue. If your issue is not to private , you can state your thoughts here and the community members will try to help.

Regards
    Last edited by Marc; 07-05-19 at 08:13. Reason: Removing mobile number from public forum
  • Quote Originally Posted by Narindersyal View Post
    Hi Narindersyal, just for your information- this is a public forum for customers of Pure Planet, so I suggest you remove your telephone number asap. If you need to make contact with a Pure Planet Representative go to the blue home page in the app, click on the 3 horizontal bars top right of screen, click HELP then click Wattbot and then type in MESSAGE THE TEAM followed by your issue. If your issue is not to private , you can state your thoughts here and the community members will try to help.

Regards

• Hi Narindersyal,

Follow the fine advice by David J and for the record I have flagged this up with PP so your details are removed.
    Guess you know that PP does not have a call centre so best proceed to the APP to get the response you need unless the members can assist you.

Cheers
  • Hi Narindersyal,

Follow the fine advice by David J and for the record I have flagged this up with PP so your details are removed.
    Guess you know that PP does not have a call centre so best proceed to the APP to get the response you need unless the members can assist you.

Cheers

• hi Narindersyal
    as per other replies but to add PP don't have call centres but is there anything the community can help you with?
    If you've sent a "message the team" message note that replies aren't instant but the bank holiday may delay your reply by a day.

Can you please call us on xxxxxxx
  • hi Narindersyal
    as per other replies but to add PP don't have call centres but is there anything the community can help you with?
    If you've sent a "message the team" message note that replies aren't instant but the bank holiday may delay your reply by a day.

Can you please call us on xxxxxxx