• Swapping account holder

I have separated from my wife and we want to put account in her name and her email address but keep money coming out of existing account.
    Cant find out how to do this and no number anywhere to call Pure Planet to sort this out. Any ideas?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have separated from my wife and we want to put account in her name and her email address but keep money coming out of existing account.
    Cant find out how to do this and no number anywhere to call Pure Planet to sort this out. Any ideas?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

​You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • ​You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.