• Paying off over usage

Hi Everyone,
    Please could someone tell me how do I pay off the amount oweing for over usage ? I’d rather pay it off immediately than let it go on .
    Thank You All
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi Everyone,
    Please could someone tell me how do I pay off the amount oweing for over usage ? I’d rather pay it off immediately than let it go on .
    Thank You All
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi jinksy68,
    I work in the same way as you, rather clear the amount and stay on top of things. Good advice above, going through the app is the best way but click HERE for full Pure Planet advice.

Regards
  • Hi jinksy68,
    I work in the same way as you, rather clear the amount and stay on top of things. Good advice above, going through the app is the best way but click HERE for full Pure Planet advice.

Regards

• Hi @jinksy68

I would just go to the help section in the app. Use wattbot. Type 'message the team' you will then be able to explain what you want to do. I can't see it being a problem at all. They will sort it out within a few days.
    Enjoy the weekend
    😎
  • Hi @jinksy68

I would just go to the help section in the app. Use wattbot. Type 'message the team' you will then be able to explain what you want to do. I can't see it being a problem at all. They will sort it out within a few days.
    Enjoy the weekend
    😎