• Wot made me sad tday

3 things

My Cater came at 4pm for my pc. My friend Shirl eas here too, her daughter n boyfriend were here fixing my pc in a bad way, full of viruses. The darn thing had packed up he sez the hard drive was chewed up n Ram memory overloaded dunno wot its called.

Anyway he is my new Techy Guy brilliant, he didn't charge much either, he took me pc home tried t fix it but it had died a death, big things jumping about on TFT screen.

He sez he has a new hard drive pc thungy, he installed a new account for me, with HD colours on screen, my telly is HD ABFAB coloyrs, the fish jump out at me it seems. All of my accounts, letters, Spreadsheets, shop screens, pics of Mum, all wiped out. He advised I should put pux n docs on stick n empty Recycle bin, wot 10 yrs worth of stuff? It sucks!!!

He asked if I had a stick tbingy memory stick?? Dunno how t use it, I had it for ITQ course I studied a few years ago.

Anyway Guy is brilliant he set it all up, but I haven't aclue how t use it, its different t mine. He left it on Microsoft my friend Barb came t check it out, I am teaching her t type n use me pc b4 it snuffed it. Boohoo.

The tiny font was v hard t see even with me gigs on.

Oh heck t add t my woes, I'm skint as well. Never mind at least the rent n DD's are paid.
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒž
  • 3 things

My Cater came at 4pm for my pc. My friend Shirl eas here too, her daughter n boyfriend were here fixing my pc in a bad way, full of viruses. The darn thing had packed up he sez the hard drive was chewed up n Ram memory overloaded dunno wot its called.

Anyway he is my new Techy Guy brilliant, he didn't charge much either, he took me pc home tried t fix it but it had died a death, big things jumping about on TFT screen.

He sez he has a new hard drive pc thungy, he installed a new account for me, with HD colours on screen, my telly is HD ABFAB coloyrs, the fish jump out at me it seems. All of my accounts, letters, Spreadsheets, shop screens, pics of Mum, all wiped out. He advised I should put pux n docs on stick n empty Recycle bin, wot 10 yrs worth of stuff? It sucks!!!

He asked if I had a stick tbingy memory stick?? Dunno how t use it, I had it for ITQ course I studied a few years ago.

Anyway Guy is brilliant he set it all up, but I haven't aclue how t use it, its different t mine. He left it on Microsoft my friend Barb came t check it out, I am teaching her t type n use me pc b4 it snuffed it. Boohoo.

Oh heck t add t my woes, I'm skint as well. Never mind at least the rent n DD's are paid.
    Peace and Luve

Yours in Stitches

Ory ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒž
  • hi knit, sorry to hear about your PC woes.
    If the stuff on screen isn't big enough, try while holding down the the Ctrl key, press the + key, it should increase the size of stuff on the screen. Then if you keep Ctry pressed and press + again it will go a bit bigger still.
    To reduce it its the same but instead of + you use the minus key, (or to reset to normal it's Ctrl and zero key)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kniterella View Post
    3 things

• hi knit, sorry to hear about your PC woes.
    If the stuff on screen isn't big enough, try while holding down the the Ctrl key, press the + key, it should increase the size of stuff on the screen. Then if you keep Ctry pressed and press + again it will go a bit bigger still.
    To reduce it its the same but instead of + you use the minus key, (or to reset to normal it's Ctrl and zero key)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kniterella View Post
    3 things

• cor blimey guv'nor, my typos are getting as good as knit's

โ€‹Then if you keep Ctry pressed and press + again it will go a bit bigger still.
    should have read
    Then if you keep Ctrl pressed and press + again it will go a bit bigger still.
  • cor blimey guv'nor, my typos are getting as good as knit's

โ€‹Then if you keep Ctry pressed and press + again it will go a bit bigger still.
    should have read
    Then if you keep Ctrl pressed and press + again it will go a bit bigger still.