Poll: What's the best ever biscuit?

• Decadent
  • Decadent
  • Biscuits versus cookies - which is which?

I feel like this thread is quickly making us all qualified enough to compete in the Great British Bake Off..

(the proof of the pud-- biscuit is in the eating right ?)
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Biscuits versus cookies - which is which?

I feel like this thread is quickly making us all qualified enough to compete in the Great British Bake Off..

(the proof of the pud-- biscuit is in the eating right ?)
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • A VERY important day today folks...

Happy national biscuit day!!!

What will your biscuit of choice be today?
    Hobnobs are currently winning the popular vote, so I think it'd be rude not to have at least one to celebrate?
  • A VERY important day today folks...

Happy national biscuit day!!!

What will your biscuit of choice be today?
    Hobnobs are currently winning the popular vote, so I think it'd be rude not to have at least one to celebrate?