• Final energy bill previous occupier

Moved into my rented property on 13th April and just received a final bill addressed to The Occupier that runs from 1st March till 24th April. We mill be responsible for the bit from 13th onwards but how to deal with the bill, as no number to call to discuss that I can find! Have submitted opening meter readings and it's all set up right on my app so just concerned I'm not held responsible for this amount.

Thanks in advance!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Moved into my rented property on 13th April and just received a final bill addressed to The Occupier that runs from 1st March till 24th April. We mill be responsible for the bit from 13th onwards but how to deal with the bill, as no number to call to discuss that I can find! Have submitted opening meter readings and it's all set up right on my app so just concerned I'm not held responsible for this amount.

Thanks in advance!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

First thing to explain is that you can only contact Pure Planet via the app. Go to the three little bars top right, then click on Help, then select Wattbot and put 'message the team' in the question box. Then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

Having said that, the community can often help. Was the final bill addressed to the occupier from Pure Planet? Did you join Pure Planet on 13th April and submit your opening readings then?

There may be some more clues here - if the previous occupiers were with Pure Planet, this is what they should have done: https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start
    All the best in your new home
    Stephen
  • Hi there

First thing to explain is that you can only contact Pure Planet via the app. Go to the three little bars top right, then click on Help, then select Wattbot and put 'message the team' in the question box. Then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

Having said that, the community can often help. Was the final bill addressed to the occupier from Pure Planet? Did you join Pure Planet on 13th April and submit your opening readings then?

There may be some more clues here - if the previous occupiers were with Pure Planet, this is what they should have done: https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start
    Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there

Stephen
    Hi yes addressed to the occupier rather than any named persons and from sure planet. Gave meter readings when moved in from date moved in on 13th. They already supplied the house so did it a couple days after moving but with readings from the move in date. Thanks for advising how to contact the team. Much appreciated.
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there

Stephen
    Hi yes addressed to the occupier rather than any named persons and from sure planet. Gave meter readings when moved in from date moved in on 13th. They already supplied the house so did it a couple days after moving but with readings from the move in date. Thanks for advising how to contact the team. Much appreciated.