• Still Problems with Meter Readings nearly 9 months in

I had previously raised this (see https://community.purepla.net/thread...7410#post17410)

Did seem to be making progress, eventually.

Even had recalculated bills.

However today, I get an email saying...

---------------------------------------------
    We've been sent an estimate to use as your opening reading - and it's significantly different to the meter reading you've given us. So, we're going to raise a reading dispute on your behalf with your previous supplier. Flow energy have rejected our first dispute so we need a photo.

To help us get this sorted as quickly as possible, we'll need an up-to-date meter reading and a photo of the front of your meter.

Please reply to this email with these details, and we'll get started.

This can take up to 12 weeks to be resolved. We've paused your statements, and we'll continue to take your Direct Debit so that you don't fall into debt. Sending regular monthly meter readings through your app will keep your account up to date.

Once it's resolved, we'll send a statement covering the time you've been on supply with us.
    -----------------------------------------------

This is totally unacceptable - I have no idea where I am with my bills or payments. It's a complete mess.

I am sure you will blame the previous supplier and they will blame you - but bottom line - this needs sorting otherwise I will need to escalate this to the Ombudsman.

Not a happy chappy.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I had previously raised this (see https://community.purepla.net/thread...7410#post17410)

Did seem to be making progress, eventually.

Even had recalculated bills.

However today, I get an email saying...

---------------------------------------------
    We've been sent an estimate to use as your opening reading - and it's significantly different to the meter reading you've given us. So, we're going to raise a reading dispute on your behalf with your previous supplier. Flow energy have rejected our first dispute so we need a photo.

To help us get this sorted as quickly as possible, we'll need an up-to-date meter reading and a photo of the front of your meter.

Please reply to this email with these details, and we'll get started.

This can take up to 12 weeks to be resolved. We've paused your statements, and we'll continue to take your Direct Debit so that you don't fall into debt. Sending regular monthly meter readings through your app will keep your account up to date.

Once it's resolved, we'll send a statement covering the time you've been on supply with us.
    -----------------------------------------------

This is totally unacceptable - I have no idea where I am with my bills or payments. It's a complete mess.

I am sure you will blame the previous supplier and they will blame you - but bottom line - this needs sorting otherwise I will need to escalate this to the Ombudsman.

Not a happy chappy.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @TWG

Thanks for posting - I'm sorry, looks like the last email you received has caused some confusion and didn't adequately explain the situation.

I've let the Member Services team know about this, you should be receiving a full explanation soon

Let us know if that helps resolve the issue and clears up any confusion?
  • Hi @TWG

Thanks for posting - I'm sorry, looks like the last email you received has caused some confusion and didn't adequately explain the situation.

I've let the Member Services team know about this, you should be receiving a full explanation soon

Let us know if that helps resolve the issue and clears up any confusion?