• Poor contrast text on community pages

Could you make the text on these messages display as black on white rather than faint grey-blue? It would make it much easier to read. I know that I can adjust my browser to a high-contrast mode, but it should not be necessary to do that just because the pages have a design which provides poor accessibility.
  • Could you make the text on these messages display as black on white rather than faint grey-blue? It would make it much easier to read. I know that I can adjust my browser to a high-contrast mode, but it should not be necessary to do that just because the pages have a design which provides poor accessibility.
  • Agreed...... That would help with clarity on small hand held devices like mobile phones.
    Gray4276
  • Agreed...... That would help with clarity on small hand held devices like mobile phones.
    Gray4276
  • The default text is blue, it should be black, it's a change that needs to come from PP but you can choose it on a per post basis if in your settings,Account general settings scroll to bottom and you choose wysiwyg editing.Sadly that doesn't help with all the other posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardW View Post
    Could you make the text on these messages display as black on white rather than faint grey-blue? It would make it much easier to read. I know that I can adjust my browser to a high-contrast mode, but it should not be necessary to do that just because the pages have a design which provides poor accessibility.
  • The default text is blue, it should be black, it's a change that needs to come from PP but you can choose it on a per post basis if in your settings,Account general settings scroll to bottom and you choose wysiwyg editing.Sadly that doesn't help with all the other posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardW View Post
  • Quote Originally Posted by LeonardW View Post
    Hi @LeonardW
    Thanks for posting this.
    I'm sure this is easily doable. We're checking it out, and I'll let you guys know how we get on
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by LeonardW View Post
    Hi @LeonardW
    Thanks for posting this.
    I'm sure this is easily doable. We're checking it out, and I'll let you guys know how we get on

• Welcome back @Marc.... Nice hols I hope
    Gray4276
  • Welcome back @Marc.... Nice hols I hope
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Welcome back @Marc.... Nice hols I hope
    Thanks @Gray4276
    Great to be back! Yep, v nice and chilled week off.
    Have I missed anything?!

• Quote Originally Posted by Gray4276 View Post
    Welcome back @Marc.... Nice hols I hope
    Thanks @Gray4276
    Great to be back! Yep, v nice and chilled week off.
    Have I missed anything?!