• Pure Planet Community photo challenge May 2019 - Footwear

The Pure Planet Community photo challenge May 2019 is here...

April's winner @Scubaseahorse has decided on 'Footwear' as this month's theme

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camera-feet-footwear-573315.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	5.12 MB 
ID:	2056

Each month Community Members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the photo with most likes and best feedback from others, plus the winner gets to choose the next month's theme

​Check out April's winning photo.

Good luck for this month's footwear theme everyone - remember to use your own photos and not ones taken from the web!
  • The Pure Planet Community photo challenge May 2019 is here...

April's winner @Scubaseahorse has decided on 'Footwear' as this month's theme

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camera-feet-footwear-573315.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	5.12 MB 
ID:	2056

Each month Community Members take photos based on a theme and share them in a thread.

The winner is the photo with most likes and best feedback from others, plus the winner gets to choose the next month's theme

​Check out April's winning photo.

Good luck for this month's footwear theme everyone - remember to use your own photos and not ones taken from the web!
  • Good Luck 🍀🍀🍀
  • Good Luck 🍀🍀🍀
  • Oooooooh pretty awesome pic, Nat 🙀👍👏👏👏👏! Like that a lot. Love the black Nike 👟with the maroon jeans 👍👍👍. Nice arty farty pic that one 👍👏👏👞
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Oooooooh pretty awesome pic, Nat 🙀👍👏👏👏👏! Like that a lot. Love the black Nike 👟with the maroon jeans 👍👍👍. Nice arty farty pic that one 👍👏👏👞

WALT WHITMAN
  • Lovely pic to get us going Nataly- ministry of one legged people I presume 😂😂.
    They look like a smart funky bunch.
  • Lovely pic to get us going Nataly- ministry of one legged people I presume 😂😂.
    They look like a smart funky bunch.
  • OK, I’ll make a start with my daughters puppy taking advantage of a warm trainer.

Name:  B6315632-0445-4FEA-880D-3F0BD6B115CF.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  177.4 KB
  • OK, I’ll make a start with my daughters puppy taking advantage of a warm trainer.

• OMG Dai, that’s awesome! 🐾🐶👟💕, captured that a treat🙀👍👏

PS I love it that PP staff all come to work in sneakers, what an awesome trendy attitude 👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • OMG Dai, that’s awesome! 🐾🐶👟💕, captured that a treat🙀👍👏

PS I love it that PP staff all come to work in sneakers, what an awesome trendy attitude 👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Yes @Bev, when we visited they all seemed nice and casual in the PP office - I like that 👍👍👍
  • Yes @Bev, when we visited they all seemed nice and casual in the PP office - I like that 👍👍👍
  • ​Same here Scuba 👍 I can’t tell ya what a difference that’d make to any workplace, I truly can’t. I loathe attire, I am not even joking when I say if I could go to work in my onesy every day, I’d be in my element😂👍. Absolute freedom, absolute comfort! Seriously tho, just a simple change like that, re casual attire 👚👕👖👟🧦👙, within a working environment, could make such a massive improvement to productivity. Good on PP 👍👏👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • ​Same here Scuba 👍 I can’t tell ya what a difference that’d make to any workplace, I truly can’t. I loathe attire, I am not even joking when I say if I could go to work in my onesy every day, I’d be in my element😂👍. Absolute freedom, absolute comfort! Seriously tho, just a simple change like that, re casual attire 👚👕👖👟🧦👙, within a working environment, could make such a massive improvement to productivity. Good on PP 👍👏👏👏👏

WALT WHITMAN
  • Name:  20190505_080138.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  2.52 MBName:  20190505_080144.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  2.35 MB
    Size 4 vs size 14
  • Name:  20190505_080138.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  2.52 MBName:  20190505_080144.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  2.35 MB
    Size 4 vs size 14
  • Love 💛💛💛💛 those slippers @georginabutcher.
  • Love 💛💛💛💛 those slippers @georginabutcher.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    Love 💛💛💛💛 those slippers @georginabutcher.
    Haha thank you! my daughters much loved purchase from spain. They are actually flossys and she wears them everywhere
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    Love 💛💛💛💛 those slippers @georginabutcher.
    Haha thank you! my daughters much loved purchase from spain. They are actually flossys and she wears them everywhere
  • One of the many uses for Crocs - stopping my washing machine from wobbling until the revamp of the utility room is done!!!
    Name:  Croc.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  1.42 MB
  • One of the many uses for Crocs - stopping my washing machine from wobbling until the revamp of the utility room is done!!!
    Name:  Croc.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  1.42 MB
  • Ingenious Scubaseahorse, I have the same washing machine which has been vibrating in spin mode - now I have the answer 😄👏👏
  • Ingenious Scubaseahorse, I have the same washing machine which has been vibrating in spin mode - now I have the answer 😄👏👏
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍Scuba and Dai!

WALT WHITMAN
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍Scuba and Dai!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sounds like a cartoon tv program 😂😂😂😂
  • Sounds like a cartoon tv program 😂😂😂😂
  • So pleased to have helped @David j
    🤣😂🤣👞👟👠👡👢
  • So pleased to have helped @David j
    🤣😂🤣👞👟👠👡👢
  • My vegan boots by DOGO.
    Name:  20190515_073733.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  3.19 MB
  • My vegan boots by DOGO.
    Name:  20190515_073733.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  3.19 MB
  • Cool boots @Jon1
  • Cool boots @Jon1
  • 🥾🥾✔️✔️
  • 🥾🥾✔️✔️
  • What is it with pets and shoes!!

Name:  sinbad shoes.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  1.57 MB

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    OK, I’ll make a start with my daughters puppy taking advantage of a warm trainer.

• What is it with pets and shoes!!

Name:  sinbad shoes.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  1.57 MB

Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    OK, I’ll make a start with my daughters puppy taking advantage of a warm trainer.