• OMG Nataly - beautiful cat 🐺🐱
  • OMG Nataly - beautiful cat 🐺🐱
  • Nice to see a photo of your boss Nat.
  • Nice to see a photo of your boss Nat.
  • Fabulous pic Nataly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  • Fabulous pic Nataly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
  • Can’t wait to see Bev’s reaction to Nataly’s cat πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œ
  • Can’t wait to see Bev’s reaction to Nataly’s cat πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œ
  • I'm not drawn to cats, but thats a fine blue eyed looking feline.
  • I'm not drawn to cats, but thats a fine blue eyed looking feline.
  • Adore all pets indeed Dai πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸΎ. But as Strutt says, those blue eyes are totally divine Nat πŸ±πŸ’•πŸ‘, absolutely stunning cat.
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Adore all pets indeed Dai πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸΎ. But as Strutt says, those blue eyes are totally divine Nat πŸ±πŸ’•πŸ‘, absolutely stunning cat.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hahaha thanks everyone - he's very cute but it means he can get away with almost anything

Found him neck deep in a carton of ice cream the other day that stupidly we left on the counter for a few mins as you said @woz he really is the boss!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hahaha thanks everyone - he's very cute but it means he can get away with almost anything

Found him neck deep in a carton of ice cream the other day that stupidly we left on the counter for a few mins as you said @woz he really is the boss!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Hahaha thanks everyone - he's very cute but it means he can get away with almost anything

What is it with cats and eating things that aren't theirs?

Ari loves to nick my toast, almost understandable as cats love marmite.

Bluebell likes to try pretty much anything spicy.

Gemini's the only one who leaves my food alone, but I can barely manage to get her to eat her own - she only seems to like the oil that tinned fish comes in, and dry cat food.
    ​

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    What is it with cats and eating things that aren't theirs? Ari loves to nick my toast, almost understandable as cats love marmite
    Top tip for all you cat owners out there, just in case you aren't aware of it:

If you need to get a cat to eat anything it won't, such as a tablet - crush it up, mix it in some marmite, and then smear the marmite on the backs of their paws - job done.
    ​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Hahaha thanks everyone - he's very cute but it means he can get away with almost anything

What is it with cats and eating things that aren't theirs?

Ari loves to nick my toast, almost understandable as cats love marmite.

Bluebell likes to try pretty much anything spicy.

Gemini's the only one who leaves my food alone, but I can barely manage to get her to eat her own - she only seems to like the oil that tinned fish comes in, and dry cat food.
    ​

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    What is it with cats and eating things that aren't theirs? Ari loves to nick my toast, almost understandable as cats love marmite
    Top tip for all you cat owners out there, just in case you aren't aware of it:

If you need to get a cat to eat anything it won't, such as a tablet - crush it up, mix it in some marmite, and then smear the marmite on the backs of their paws - job done.
    ​
  • Good ole Marmite πŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, love the stuff!

WALT WHITMAN
  • Good ole Marmite πŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, love the stuff!

WALT WHITMAN
  • I knew my BFF was knitting me a pair but didn’t know how long they’d take. Arrived today, so super pleased as knew they would make it for the May photo comp πŸ‘πŸ§¦πŸ‘!

Name:  95FC6DC4-BC51-4E09-ADF2-BC2C192F9AD8.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  1.38 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • I knew my BFF was knitting me a pair but didn’t know how long they’d take. Arrived today, so super pleased as knew they would make it for the May photo comp πŸ‘πŸ§¦πŸ‘!

Name:  95FC6DC4-BC51-4E09-ADF2-BC2C192F9AD8.jpeg
Views: 73
Size:  1.38 MB

WALT WHITMAN
  • They look really cosy οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
    These socks and your Selk suit will keep you toasty in the depth of winter ❄️❄️
    Last edited by David j; 23-05-19 at 19:46. Reason: Just remembered
  • They look really cosy οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
    These socks and your Selk suit will keep you toasty in the depth of winter ❄️❄️
  • Indeed Dai, proper toasty πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Indeed Dai, proper toasty πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Sorry shockingly unsustainable, having a sort out starting with the trainers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Sorry shockingly unsustainable, having a sort out starting with the trainers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Brill selection Strutt G - you’ve even kept the original boxes πŸ˜‚.
    ​Impressive πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Brill selection Strutt G - you’ve even kept the original boxes πŸ˜‚.
    ​Impressive πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • I know its terrible, just been taping up some box corners.
    Now that I've reached old git (can I say that) territory time to down size and face the reality.
    Shoes etc next.
    But then I went out last week and got some new sandals, liked the camouflage colour and I thought no better not, time to go classic.
  • I know its terrible, just been taping up some box corners.
    Now that I've reached old git (can I say that) territory time to down size and face the reality.
    Shoes etc next.
    But then I went out last week and got some new sandals, liked the camouflage colour and I thought no better not, time to go classic.
  • Henceforth you shall be named Imelda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Sorry shockingly unsustainable, having a sort out starting with the trainers.
  • Henceforth you shall be named Imelda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
  • You could set up a shoe shop with that collection Strutty! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Like you, I keep all my boxes for sneakers! Guess we pay so much for them, it makes sense to look after them!

Are they Jesus sandals πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

WALT WHITMAN
  • You could set up a shoe shop with that collection Strutty! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Like you, I keep all my boxes for sneakers! Guess we pay so much for them, it makes sense to look after them!

Are they Jesus sandals πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚?

WALT WHITMAN
  • ha ha no Bev not yet, but some hipsters think they're cool, with socks too.

Yea give them a clean, tissue paper in the toes which puts some shape back when damp. Can be expensive, but if you go online, you get some great discounts if you know what you like. No need to pay top dollar for a new style that every one is wearing.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 27-05-19 at 13:47.
  • ha ha no Bev not yet, but some hipsters think they're cool, with socks too.

Yea give them a clean, tissue paper in the toes which puts some shape back when damp. Can be expensive, but if you go online, you get some great discounts if you know what you like. No need to pay top dollar for a new style that every one is wearing.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    What size are you @Strutt G ?!
    I need some new shoes
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    What size are you @Strutt G ?!
    I need some new shoes
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Ah they vary mark depending on the style, what size are you...you might need thick socks and the toes stuffed with tissue
  • Ah they vary mark depending on the style, what size are you...you might need thick socks and the toes stuffed with tissue