• Account in credit

Hi there

My account is currently in £300 credit despite making the recommended monthly payment. I need to get my money back in my account. Surprisingly they don't even have a customer service number where I can contact them.

Is there anyway I can get my money back or should I just stop making payments and wait for them to contact me?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there

My account is currently in £300 credit despite making the recommended monthly payment. I need to get my money back in my account. Surprisingly they don't even have a customer service number where I can contact them.

Is there anyway I can get my money back or should I just stop making payments and wait for them to contact me?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

I believe you can ask for a review in wattbott. Mine is also in credit but money taken a month ahead and if like me you use the same in 'warmer months' and 'colder months' it may balance out abit now less money will be taken. Just ask in wattbott to message the team. They will get back to you
  • I believe you can ask for a review in wattbott. Mine is also in credit but money taken a month ahead and if like me you use the same in 'warmer months' and 'colder months' it may balance out abit now less money will be taken. Just ask in wattbott to message the team. They will get back to you

• Colder months are gone and warmer months are here. I have over £300 access from colder months which means I will be super over paying in warmer months.
  • Colder months are gone and warmer months are here. I have over £300 access from colder months which means I will be super over paying in warmer months.

• hi Vishal
    easily solved, heat over to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask for a review of your account with a view to a partial refund. Replies not instant (day or 2) and there is a bank holiday coming which may delay reply.
    Don't forget that the monthly payment is made at the start of the billing cycle (unless you've changed the dd date) so you'd normally expect to be about an average month in credit at that point. (in other words they may not refund the full £300)
    If you cancel the DD you'll just screw yourself over because
    1. It breaks the contract between you and PP,
    2. You'll make more work for yourself because you'll have to set it up again, and
    3. It could, in certain circumstances jeopardise your credit score
    PP don't have call centres but you knew that....
  • hi Vishal
    easily solved, heat over to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask for a review of your account with a view to a partial refund. Replies not instant (day or 2) and there is a bank holiday coming which may delay reply.
    Don't forget that the monthly payment is made at the start of the billing cycle (unless you've changed the dd date) so you'd normally expect to be about an average month in credit at that point. (in other words they may not refund the full £300)
    If you cancel the DD you'll just screw yourself over because
    1. It breaks the contract between you and PP,
    2. You'll make more work for yourself because you'll have to set it up again, and
    3. It could, in certain circumstances jeopardise your credit score
    PP don't have call centres but you knew that....