• submitting meter readings

Dear Pure planet,

every month using me an email asking me to submit my meter reading. I click on the link and it doesn't work. In addition there's nothing on the app to enable me to submit a meter reading.

I try to contact you to mention this but there's no way of contacting you. You have no telephone number or email address. I tried to submit a complaint on the app and yet that form doesn't work.

I went to your website and was able to submit a complaint there. you responded by telling me I do not have an account with you though you take money from my bank every month.

​What is going on here?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Dear Pure planet,

every month using me an email asking me to submit my meter reading. I click on the link and it doesn't work. In addition there's nothing on the app to enable me to submit a meter reading.

I try to contact you to mention this but there's no way of contacting you. You have no telephone number or email address. I tried to submit a complaint on the app and yet that form doesn't work.

I went to your website and was able to submit a complaint there. you responded by telling me I do not have an account with you though you take money from my bank every month.

​What is going on here?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Davidwallbank

Welcome to the Community - hopefully we can help

Have you got the latest version of the app? It may be worth deleting and reinstalling it to make sure. (if that still doesn't work, what device are you on?)

Once you're logged in you should be able to submit your readings by tapping 'send us your meter reading' even if the email link doesn't work.

You can get in touch with our Member Services team by going to 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in the app.

It sounds like there's something going amiss.. do you have different email addresses? Probs worth checking you used the email address associated with your Pure Planet account?
  • Hey @Davidwallbank

Welcome to the Community - hopefully we can help

Have you got the latest version of the app? It may be worth deleting and reinstalling it to make sure. (if that still doesn't work, what device are you on?)

Once you're logged in you should be able to submit your readings by tapping 'send us your meter reading' even if the email link doesn't work.

You can get in touch with our Member Services team by going to 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in the app.

It sounds like there's something going amiss.. do you have different email addresses? Probs worth checking you used the email address associated with your Pure Planet account?