• Can't log in to community on PC?

Is anyone else having trouble logging in via PC?
    I get the email with the link, but it just take me to auth.purepla.net home screen and no further.

Logging in fine via the phone app. Unfortunately,my aged eyes (which weren't the best to start with) aren't really up to constantly posting via phone screen.

Thanks
    Mark
  • Is anyone else having trouble logging in via PC?
    I get the email with the link, but it just take me to auth.purepla.net home screen and no further.

Logging in fine via the phone app. Unfortunately,my aged eyes (which weren't the best to start with) aren't really up to constantly posting via phone screen.

Thanks
    Mark
  • Oh, I'm in on my PC now.

EDIT:
    Dearest Admins, please don't delete this thread, just in case the rest of it contains something more useful than my random mutterings.

Regards

​Mark
    Last edited by Gwyndy; 01-05-19 at 14:33. Reason: I'm an 'Editor' not an 'ead 'itter (bonus points if you get the reference).
  • Oh, I'm in on my PC now.

EDIT:
    Dearest Admins, please don't delete this thread, just in case the rest of it contains something more useful than my random mutterings.

Regards

​Mark
  • hi Gwyndy
    ​I had that issue last week a couple of times (I don't normally log out..it's long story....); was it a white screen with circles of people and PP logo on top left? I closed all windows started again and it cleared so perhaps there is a bug...I think it didn't authenticate properly.
    So no need to delete this thread, it's now evidence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    Oh, I'm in on my PC now.

Dearest Admins, please feel free to delete this thread

​Mark
  • hi Gwyndy
    ​I had that issue last week a couple of times (I don't normally log out..it's long story....); was it a white screen with circles of people and PP logo on top left? I closed all windows started again and it cleared so perhaps there is a bug...I think it didn't authenticate properly.
    So no need to delete this thread, it's now evidence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    Oh, I'm in on my PC now.

Dearest Admins, please feel free to delete this thread

​Mark
  • Hi Woz
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    was it a white screen with circles of people and PP logo on top left?
    Yep, that was it, it seemed to be some form of pure planet homescreen, presumably, going by the 'let's get you logged in' box, it's a variation of the community one?
    I tried clicking on the various circles with faces in, and the WattBot,but none of them did anything - not even the little speech bubbles that 'random customers' have on their images elsewhere - boo hoo!

Name:  2019-05-01 (2).png
Views: 26
Size:  232.1 KB

​Me ​ ​
    Last edited by Gwyndy; 01-05-19 at 14:38. Reason: Add screenshot of homepage
  • Hi Woz
    Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    was it a white screen with circles of people and PP logo on top left?
    Yep, that was it, it seemed to be some form of pure planet homescreen, presumably, going by the 'let's get you logged in' box, it's a variation of the community one?
    I tried clicking on the various circles with faces in, and the WattBot,but none of them did anything - not even the little speech bubbles that 'random customers' have on their images elsewhere - boo hoo!

Name:  2019-05-01 (2).png
Views: 26
Size:  232.1 KB

​Me ​ ​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    Oh, I'm in on my PC now.

EDIT:

Regards

​Mark
    Thanks @Gwyndy
    I v rarely delete threads
    Cheers for flagging this. I've moved it to the feedback section.
    Is it all still working OK for you?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    Oh, I'm in on my PC now.

EDIT:

Regards

​Mark
    Thanks @Gwyndy
    I v rarely delete threads
    Cheers for flagging this. I've moved it to the feedback section.
    Is it all still working OK for you?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Thanks Marc.

Originally the post asked if you would delete the thread, so I thought I'd better change it.

So far, I have not had the issue happen again.

Mark
  • Thanks Marc.

Originally the post asked if you would delete the thread, so I thought I'd better change it.

So far, I have not had the issue happen again.

Mark
  • I had the same issue but the circumstance were a little different, it took me a while to realise it actually was an issue because of the way I was logging in, and my gut feeling was that is was an authentication issue. The circumstances were too long winded to repeat, but it happened several times.
    Not helpful...I know
  • I had the same issue but the circumstance were a little different, it took me a while to realise it actually was an issue because of the way I was logging in, and my gut feeling was that is was an authentication issue. The circumstances were too long winded to repeat, but it happened several times.
    Not helpful...I know