• need to end contract as I am moving out of countey

Hi All please let me know how to end the contract with pure planet as on 30th May 2019. I can’t do a switch as I am moving out of country. Please suggest the right approach
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi All please let me know how to end the contract with pure planet as on 30th May 2019. I can’t do a switch as I am moving out of country. Please suggest the right approach
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Basileia View Post
    Need to end the contract
    Hi Basileia

How you end your contract depends on why you want to leave Pure Planet, if it is to move to another energy provider, you simply need to switch to your chosen company, there are no exit fees.

If you want to cancel due to moving home, have a look at following link
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

I have just noticed that you have received a reply to this same question in a previous post, refer to that as well
    Last edited by Duppy; 01-05-19 at 05:48.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Basileia View Post
    Need to end the contract
    Hi Basileia

How you end your contract depends on why you want to leave Pure Planet, if it is to move to another energy provider, you simply need to switch to your chosen company, there are no exit fees.

If you want to cancel due to moving home, have a look at following link
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

I have just noticed that you have received a reply to this same question in a previous post, refer to that as well

• Message me the process pls

Need to end the contract
  • Need to end the contract

• Hi Basileia,

Here's the advice from PP re a link from the FaQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/content/231-Moving-home-Here-s-what-to-do#ckb_start

Any doubts then proceed to contact a team member by opening help in the APP.
    Open ask wattBot and first type "Message the Team"
    Response within 2 days or sooner back with the bot.

​All the Best
    Last edited by Strutt G; 30-04-19 at 21:20.
  • Hi Basileia,

Here's the advice from PP re a link from the FaQ's
    https://community.purepla.net/content/231-Moving-home-Here-s-what-to-do#ckb_start

Any doubts then proceed to contact a team member by opening help in the APP.
    Open ask wattBot and first type "Message the Team"
    Response within 2 days or sooner back with the bot.

​All the Best

• I am moving out of the country. The previous response too was not helpful. How do I make a payment and submit my reading and end this. Giving links with general advise is not helpful.
  • I am moving out of the country. The previous response too was not helpful. How do I make a payment and submit my reading and end this. Giving links with general advise is not helpful.

• Hey @Basileia

Just to let you know I've moved your posts into one thread to make it easier to keep track of the questions and your replies

As @Strutt G and @Duppy have pointed you toward, moving country is basically the same as moving out of the property in this case.

So, on 30 May you can fill out the 'home move' form in the app (in the main menu tap 'account' > under 'your property' you can tap 'move out' and fill in all the info it asks you for).

The team will then effectively move you out of the property - as you're moving country, don't worry about the forwarding address.

The FAQ you've been linked to for moving out has all the info you need about what to do if you'd like to know more

​Hope that helps.
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @Basileia

Just to let you know I've moved your posts into one thread to make it easier to keep track of the questions and your replies

As @Strutt G and @Duppy have pointed you toward, moving country is basically the same as moving out of the property in this case.

So, on 30 May you can fill out the 'home move' form in the app (in the main menu tap 'account' > under 'your property' you can tap 'move out' and fill in all the info it asks you for).

The team will then effectively move you out of the property - as you're moving country, don't worry about the forwarding address.

The FAQ you've been linked to for moving out has all the info you need about what to do if you'd like to know more

​Hope that helps.
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!

• hi Basileia
    An account can't be closed instantly, it takes time to prepare the final bill.
    Give your closing readings as instructed, and when the final account is prepared (weeks, but as quickly as possible) you'll get a statement by email, and either you will owe PP or they will owe you. If you don't cancel the direct debit any refund or otherwise will go to/from your bank account.
    If you cancel the DD you'll have to inform them where to pay any refund or make a one-off payment <--link
    Post back if you still have questions?

I am moving out of the country. The previous response too was not helpful. How do I make a payment and submit my reading and end this. Giving links with general advise is not helpful.
  • hi Basileia
    An account can't be closed instantly, it takes time to prepare the final bill.
    Give your closing readings as instructed, and when the final account is prepared (weeks, but as quickly as possible) you'll get a statement by email, and either you will owe PP or they will owe you. If you don't cancel the direct debit any refund or otherwise will go to/from your bank account.
    If you cancel the DD you'll have to inform them where to pay any refund or make a one-off payment <--link
    Post back if you still have questions?

I am moving out of the country. The previous response too was not helpful. How do I make a payment and submit my reading and end this. Giving links with general advise is not helpful.