• Referring friends

Hi, is there a limit to go many friends you can refer and get the £25 and is there a time limit on the link?

Also do you have any literature I can share on how your prices compare to others?

want to convince people to go green!

thanks
    ​dorian

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I assume the same link works for multiple friends?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, is there a limit to go many friends you can refer and get the £25 and is there a time limit on the link?

Also do you have any literature I can share on how your prices compare to others?

want to convince people to go green!

thanks
    ​dorian

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I assume the same link works for multiple friends?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Dorian - welcome to the Community

Great to hear you want to spread the word about our sustainable energy!

There's no limit on how many friends you can refer or when the link can be used - your unique link works for multiple friends

Check out this thread which has more info on how the referrals work.

Also just FYI I've moved this into our 'How to Refer Friends and Earn £25' section so that anyone with similar Qs can also see this easily

For how our prices compare you can check out the tariff section on our website here - if you scroll down you'll get to 'see how we stack up against other suppliers'. They could also then check out our unit rates for their postcode.

Hope this all helps?
  • Hi @Dorian - welcome to the Community

Great to hear you want to spread the word about our sustainable energy!

There's no limit on how many friends you can refer or when the link can be used - your unique link works for multiple friends

Check out this thread which has more info on how the referrals work.

Also just FYI I've moved this into our 'How to Refer Friends and Earn £25' section so that anyone with similar Qs can also see this easily

For how our prices compare you can check out the tariff section on our website here - if you scroll down you'll get to 'see how we stack up against other suppliers'. They could also then check out our unit rates for their postcode.

Hope this all helps?