Monthly payments. How do I increase them
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Monthly payments. How do I increase them
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Allan1305 View Post
    Hi Allan1305.

If you need to increase your direct debit payments, you will need to contact the Pure Planet team.
    Go to the app, click on three lines top right, go to help, Wattbot, start you message with " message the team " ask your questions include what amount you would like to pay.
    You should get a notification that the message has been sent, and receive a reply within two days, usually sooner
  • Quote Originally Posted by Allan1305 View Post
    Hi Allan1305.

If you need to increase your direct debit payments, you will need to contact the Pure Planet team.
    Go to the app, click on three lines top right, go to help, Wattbot, start you message with " message the team " ask your questions include what amount you would like to pay.
    You should get a notification that the message has been sent, and receive a reply within two days, usually sooner

• Hi Allan1305

Welcome to the community.

Why do you need to increase your Direct Debit unless your account falls into a debit balance during the warmer months.
    - DD's Annual project cost split Oct-March 60% - April-Sept 40% - as indicated by your welcome pack
    - PP seasonally review our accounts twice a year so that costs remain on track....
    - Or customer members ask for their accounts to be reviewed and adjusted sooner

Our accounts should hold some credit as in the rolling advanced payment for the purchase of clean cost price energy with no mark up.
    I guess you submit regular metre reads so that your usage is correct.
    If so you may want to consider asking PP for a DD review.

Open Help in the APP
    Open Ask wattBot
    First Type: "Message the Team" and post your question
    Response within 2 days back with bot and it will be from a PP team member

Alternatively leave, wait for your account to be reviewed, keep monitoring your usage, keep monitoring your account balance and keep the dosh in your account.

Have a great day and look out for more feedback
  • Hi Allan1305

Welcome to the community.

Why do you need to increase your Direct Debit unless your account falls into a debit balance during the warmer months.
    - DD's Annual project cost split Oct-March 60% - April-Sept 40% - as indicated by your welcome pack
    - PP seasonally review our accounts twice a year so that costs remain on track....
    - Or customer members ask for their accounts to be reviewed and adjusted sooner

Our accounts should hold some credit as in the rolling advanced payment for the purchase of clean cost price energy with no mark up.
    I guess you submit regular metre reads so that your usage is correct.
    If so you may want to consider asking PP for a DD review.

Open Help in the APP
    Open Ask wattBot
    First Type: "Message the Team" and post your question
    Response within 2 days back with bot and it will be from a PP team member

Alternatively leave, wait for your account to be reviewed, keep monitoring your usage, keep monitoring your account balance and keep the dosh in your account.

Have a great day and look out for more feedback