• Needing to get vacant bill for landlord

I am a managing agent who is trying to get hold of the vacant bill before the current tenants moved into the property.

How can I get in contact with someone to arrange this?

​Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am a managing agent who is trying to get hold of the vacant bill before the current tenants moved into the property.

​Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Danwat and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by Pure Planet customers.

Pure Planet manages its interaction with customers via an app and does not have a call centre or email option - everything is done via the app.

I appreciate that as a managing agent this is not what you want to hear, but the best way to proceed is to download the Pure Planet app from Apple or Google.

When you have done so, to get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @Danwat and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by Pure Planet customers.

Pure Planet manages its interaction with customers via an app and does not have a call centre or email option - everything is done via the app.

I appreciate that as a managing agent this is not what you want to hear, but the best way to proceed is to download the Pure Planet app from Apple or Google.

When you have done so, to get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

• hi Danwat
    ​Was the property with PP before the tenants moved in or did the tenants choose to go with PP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danwat View Post
    I am a managing agent who is trying to get hold of the vacant bill before the current tenants moved into the property.

​Thanks
  • hi Danwat
    ​Was the property with PP before the tenants moved in or did the tenants choose to go with PP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Danwat View Post

​Thanks