• App still saying switch but getting bills I can't pay

I joined pure planet in January and the switch still hasn't gone through and I'm now getting letters about need to pay my bill ASAP. But how can I pay when the app doesn't work?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I joined pure planet in January and the switch still hasn't gone through and I'm now getting letters about need to pay my bill ASAP. But how can I pay when the app doesn't work?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi JoeDB
    Have you moved into a property which was already supplied by PP?
    As you thought the easiest way is to use the app, but if you've been unable to switch you can make a one-off payment , look HERE

In the meanwhile you need to try to sort out why you haven't switched, but without details of why it's hard to advise.
    If HELP in the app works, type "message the team" into wattbot and ask the team why you've been unable to switch.
    Have you had any emails saying your switch has been blocked or asking for meter details?
    Post back?
  • hi JoeDB
    Have you moved into a property which was already supplied by PP?
    As you thought the easiest way is to use the app, but if you've been unable to switch you can make a one-off payment , look HERE

In the meanwhile you need to try to sort out why you haven't switched, but without details of why it's hard to advise.
    If HELP in the app works, type "message the team" into wattbot and ask the team why you've been unable to switch.
    Have you had any emails saying your switch has been blocked or asking for meter details?
    Post back?

• Hello @JoeDB and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

When you say you joined Pure Planet did you get an acknowledgement email from them? The subject message in my case was 'IMPORTANT: your energy switch'.

If the letters are from PP, rather than your previous supplier, then this is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @JoeDB and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

When you say you joined Pure Planet did you get an acknowledgement email from them? The subject message in my case was 'IMPORTANT: your energy switch'.

If the letters are from PP, rather than your previous supplier, then this is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

• Quote Originally Posted by JoeDB View Post
    I joined pure planet in January and the switch still hasn't gone through and I'm now getting letters about need to pay my bill ASAP. But how can I pay when the app doesn't work?

Hi JoeDB,. Welcome to the community.

A couple of questions about your switch

Are you sure you have switched to Pure Planet, normally you would pay a months payment by direct debit on the date that PP start supplying your energy, and pay monthly via the same DD details.

Have you supplied starting meter readings and followed up with readings each month.

Pure Planet (to my knowledge) will not communicate via post, but via messages via the app and SMS, so are you sure that the letters you have received are from PP.

If you are sure that your energy is supplied by Pure Planet, you will need to contact the PP team via your app.
    Go to the app, click on the three lines top right, go to help, Wattbot, start your message with " message the team " and ask you questions there. You should receive a reply within two days. Don't forget to check back to see if you have received a reply, you should also get a text message informing you that you have received a reply
  • Quote Originally Posted by JoeDB View Post

Hi JoeDB,. Welcome to the community.

A couple of questions about your switch

Are you sure you have switched to Pure Planet, normally you would pay a months payment by direct debit on the date that PP start supplying your energy, and pay monthly via the same DD details.

Have you supplied starting meter readings and followed up with readings each month.

Pure Planet (to my knowledge) will not communicate via post, but via messages via the app and SMS, so are you sure that the letters you have received are from PP.

If you are sure that your energy is supplied by Pure Planet, you will need to contact the PP team via your app.
    Go to the app, click on the three lines top right, go to help, Wattbot, start your message with " message the team " and ask you questions there. You should receive a reply within two days. Don't forget to check back to see if you have received a reply, you should also get a text message informing you that you have received a reply