The best method is to access your email on your phone, and that's the course I'd recommend, however..
OK, here's a method you can use. It's a bit long winded but since you haven't replied yet I can't help with possible alternative methods
1. go to your email on whatever device you access it on - delete all login mails from PP
2. go to app login screen on your phone and type in your email address. You'll get an email
3. Go to https://tinyurl.com/
on your computer or tablet (whatever device you can get your email on)
4. Go to the email and if on a pc right click on the pink link and copy link, or if on tablet hold finger on pink link (don't tap it!!)
and when dialogue box appears press copy.
5. Go back to tinyurl and paste copied link into box under where it says "Enter a long URL to make tiny:"
6. Carefully write down the resultant url ..
it will say
The following URL:
https://auth.purepla.net/original link longstringofcharacters blah blah blah.....
has a length of 217 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 28 characters:
this is an example:
Write the link down carefully paying attention, it has to be exact.
Go back to your phone which has to be connected to the internet and open a browser window and type the short link into the address bar and enter.