Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• I love this Pure Planet

This is so easy to use and helping to save our planet as well as money. It is just a win win win good on you Pure Planet.
  • This is so easy to use and helping to save our planet as well as money. It is just a win win win good on you Pure Planet.

• Nice one @ Nick the Harmonica, and welcome to the community.
  • Nice one @ Nick the Harmonica, and welcome to the community.

• Word up
  • Word up

• Welcome to the club!
  • Welcome to the club!

• Thanks for this - it's nice to see someone posting some positive news
    I'm in total agreement too. I've just moved house so I lost PP for a while but I'm on my way back!

I watched the One Planet documentary last night on Netflix (other streaming video providers are available) and everyone should be on clean energy, there's no excuse!
  • Thanks for this - it's nice to see someone posting some positive news
    I'm in total agreement too. I've just moved house so I lost PP for a while but I'm on my way back!

I watched the One Planet documentary last night on Netflix (other streaming video providers are available) and everyone should be on clean energy, there's no excuse!

• Very warm welcome to you Nick ๐Ÿ‘, what lovely words ๐Ÿ‘, I am sure youโ€™ll enjoy this community with us fellow members ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Very warm welcome to you Nick ๐Ÿ‘, what lovely words ๐Ÿ‘, I am sure youโ€™ll enjoy this community with us fellow members ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN