• Bill

Hi

I've been on holiday for two weeks. My bill Is double than usual. Can't understand as less usage. Anyone have something similar happe?

Thanks Gerard
  • Hi

I've been on holiday for two weeks. My bill Is double than usual. Can't understand as less usage. Anyone have something similar happe?

Thanks Gerard

• Hi Gerard
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! Here you are talking to your fellow customers, many of whom are glad to do what they can to help.
    So I ll do my best on this one... and others may well chip in.
    It's a bit difficult to tell what's happened from the information you have given. If you were on holiday, did you send in a meter reading? If you didn't, then your statement (bill) would be based on an estimate which wouldn't take your holiday into account. So is your statement based on an estimate? Or does it show less usage based on your own readings?

Even if it is based on an estimate, hard to understand why it would double.

So either give a little more information here, and various people will offer more thoughts. Or go direct to Pure Planet by clicking on the three bars top right hand corner of the app, then click on Help, then Wattbot, put 'message the team'in the subject line and explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

Hope this is at least a start
    Stephen
  • Hi Gerard
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! Here you are talking to your fellow customers, many of whom are glad to do what they can to help.
    So I ll do my best on this one... and others may well chip in.
    It's a bit difficult to tell what's happened from the information you have given. If you were on holiday, did you send in a meter reading? If you didn't, then your statement (bill) would be based on an estimate which wouldn't take your holiday into account. So is your statement based on an estimate? Or does it show less usage based on your own readings?

Even if it is based on an estimate, hard to understand why it would double.

So either give a little more information here, and various people will offer more thoughts. Or go direct to Pure Planet by clicking on the three bars top right hand corner of the app, then click on Help, then Wattbot, put 'message the team'in the subject line and explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within two working days.

Hope this is at least a start
    Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by gerardoprey View Post
    Hi

Thanks Gerard
    Hi @gerardoprey
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team. You should have had an email from them to explain this.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by gerardoprey View Post
    Hi

Thanks Gerard
    Hi @gerardoprey
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    I've flagged this up with our Member services team. You should have had an email from them to explain this.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet