• Verify email... How often?

What is the point of having to use an APP if I then have to log into an email account everytime to repeatedly verify my account?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • What is the point of having to use an APP if I then have to log into an email account everytime to repeatedly verify my account?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    The simple answer is not to log off. I think I've only logged in twice in eight months. I close the app without logging off, and it's ready and waiting when I open it again
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    The simple answer is not to log off. I think I've only logged in twice in eight months. I close the app without logging off, and it's ready and waiting when I open it again
    Stephen

• Hi @Rad1o
    I'm like @stephenrand stay logged into the app. My phone's already v secure with thumb print to unlock (and occasionally a PIN-code when the phone for some reason doesn't like or recognise my thumb).
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Rad1o
    I'm like @stephenrand stay logged into the app. My phone's already v secure with thumb print to unlock (and occasionally a PIN-code when the phone for some reason doesn't like or recognise my thumb).
    Community Manager - Pure Planet