• App stuck at 'We're setting up your account'. How else can I set up a direct debit?

Hello all,

If i could get some advice to my current problem it would be appreciated. As the subject title states, my app is stuck at 'We're setting up your account'and its been over a month. How else can I set up a direct debit? Is there a contact I can use?

Many thanks!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello all,

If i could get some advice to my current problem it would be appreciated. As the subject title states, my app is stuck at 'We're setting up your account'and its been over a month. How else can I set up a direct debit? Is there a contact I can use?

Many thanks!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Hitesh lad
    Assuming the app is working OK you can contact PP through help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there - you will get a reply (a day or 2)
    I'd delete the app and re-install just to be on the safe side, but I 've not hreard this problem previously, you should have been on supply 17 days after you joined...(sometimes there's a delay due to meters etc)
    Have you checked your emails and wattbot for any messages?
  • hi Hitesh lad
    Assuming the app is working OK you can contact PP through help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there - you will get a reply (a day or 2)
    I'd delete the app and re-install just to be on the safe side, but I 've not hreard this problem previously, you should have been on supply 17 days after you joined...(sometimes there's a delay due to meters etc)
    Have you checked your emails and wattbot for any messages?

• Thank you so much WOZ! I've tried reinstalling the app, no joy still. I'll contact the WottBot as you also suggest as a secondary attempt. Fingers crossed.
  • Thank you so much WOZ! I've tried reinstalling the app, no joy still. I'll contact the WottBot as you also suggest as a secondary attempt. Fingers crossed.