• Taking over from existing tenant

Hi. The previous tenant for my property had you as energy supplier for my property. I would like to register as bill payer
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi. The previous tenant for my property had you as energy supplier for my property. I would like to register as bill payer
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan6 View Post
    Hi. The previous tenant for my property had you as energy supplier for my property. I would like to register as bill payer

Hi Duncan6,
    Welcome to the community,

If you want to continue with Pure Planet as your energy provider, simply download the app, request a quote and follow the instructions.

You will find that the Pure Planet community are a bunch of helpful customer who do their best to help fellow customers.
    If you need any further information or help, come back to the community.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Duncan6 View Post

Hi Duncan6,
    Welcome to the community,

If you want to continue with Pure Planet as your energy provider, simply download the app, request a quote and follow the instructions.

You will find that the Pure Planet community are a bunch of helpful customer who do their best to help fellow customers.
    If you need any further information or help, come back to the community.