• Meter

The gas company had to put a new gas meter in our property. The old one was imperial new is decimal.
    I have the closing reading of the old meter and the opening reading of the new meter how do I provide this information
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • The gas company had to put a new gas meter in our property. The old one was imperial new is decimal.
    I have the closing reading of the old meter and the opening reading of the new meter how do I provide this information
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
    The gas company had to put a new gas meter in our property. The old one was imperial new is decimal.
    Hi @Dinesh
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    The closing reading from the old meter will be done for you. It's sent to the energy supplier (I assume Pure Planet ) by the engineer who changed it.
    All you need to do is send us a reading from the new gas meter when it's time for you to send your usual monthly meter reading.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
    Hi @Dinesh
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    The closing reading from the old meter will be done for you. It's sent to the energy supplier (I assume Pure Planet ) by the engineer who changed it.
    All you need to do is send us a reading from the new gas meter when it's time for you to send your usual monthly meter reading.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Good Afternoon Dinesh,

Welcome to the community

You should contact PP as you have stated and its always good to take photos during change.

Follow the method below:

​To get a team members response then follow these instructions via the APP.
    ​1) Open help
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3)First type "Message the Team" post your metre update and including the new serial number and or attached a photo.
    4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
    5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

I guess you know you can submit metre readings any time you want as long as theres a 24 hours gap.

Hope this assists
  • Good Afternoon Dinesh,

Welcome to the community

You should contact PP as you have stated and its always good to take photos during change.

Follow the method below:

​To get a team members response then follow these instructions via the APP.
    ​1) Open help
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3)First type "Message the Team" post your metre update and including the new serial number and or attached a photo.
    4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
    5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

I guess you know you can submit metre readings any time you want as long as theres a 24 hours gap.

Hope this assists

The gas company had to put a new gas meter in our property. The old one was imperial new is decimal. I have the closing reading of the old meter and the opening reading of the new meter how do I provide this information
    Did you try sending it through the app's 'send a meter reading?'

I assume you may not be able to do this as you can't send 2 readings in one day?

If that failed, have you tried the WattBott?
    https://community.purepla.net/attach...5&d=1525424789

- - - Updated - - -

Darn it, Strutt is just too quick for me.
    The gas company had to put a new gas meter in our property. The old one was imperial new is decimal. I have the closing reading of the old meter and the opening reading of the new meter how do I provide this information
    Did you try sending it through the app's 'send a meter reading?'

I assume you may not be able to do this as you can't send 2 readings in one day?

If that failed, have you tried the WattBott?
    https://community.purepla.net/attach...5&d=1525424789

- - - Updated - - -

Darn it, Strutt is just too quick for me.