• Paying extra

Can I change my DD and pay extra as I am falling behind with my outstanding balance?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Can I change my DD and pay extra as I am falling behind with my outstanding balance?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Trickyfandango,

Welcome to the community and fab name.

PP carry out DD reviews and adjust our accounts seasonally.
    As you may know from April our DD's reduces to 40% of the projected annual costs through to September, then increases to 60% of the annual projected from October for the colder months.
    However if you feel you are falling behind and you can ask PP to adjust your monthly DD sooner rather than wait for their processes to kick in.

​To get a team members response then follow these instructions via the APP.
    ​1) Open help
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3)First type "Message the Team" post your question
    4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
    5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

Have a great day

• Hi Trickyfandango,

Welcome to the community and fab name.

PP carry out DD reviews and adjust our accounts seasonally.
    As you may know from April our DD's reduces to 40% of the projected annual costs through to September, then increases to 60% of the annual projected from October for the colder months.
    However if you feel you are falling behind and you can ask PP to adjust your monthly DD sooner rather than wait for their processes to kick in.

​To get a team members response then follow these instructions via the APP.
    ​1) Open help
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3)First type "Message the Team" post your question
    4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
    5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

Have a great day

• Hi Trickyfandango,

As explained by @Strutt G. I had the opposing problem and was paying too much. Used wattbot and all was resolved with minimum fuss. If you follow instructions from strutt g, you will get the issue fixed pretty quickly!
  • Hi Trickyfandango,

As explained by @Strutt G. I had the opposing problem and was paying too much. Used wattbot and all was resolved with minimum fuss. If you follow instructions from strutt g, you will get the issue fixed pretty quickly!