• Payments

To whom it may concern,

Please can somebody at pure planet send me a list of all my payments. Also, Eon my previous electricity provider has charged me £284.

I don't understand this as i have been with pure planet fro almost a year.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Paul durrant
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Nataly; 23-04-19 at 08:45. Reason: Removing personal info
  • To whom it may concern,

Please can somebody at pure planet send me a list of all my payments. Also, Eon my previous electricity provider has charged me £284.

Kind regards

Paul durrant
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
    To whom it may concern,

Kind regards

Paul durrant

Hi Paul,
    As it's your first post, Welcome to the community.
    This is a public forum, and as such you should not post any personal information so I have flagged this to the team

Regarding your payments to PP, these should be available in your app under Balance and Payments.

In regards to the charges from Eon I would imagine that you would have to contact them, asking why they have charged you given that you left a year ago.

If you feel you need to contact PP about this you must do so from the app.
    Go to the app, click on three bars top right, go to help, Wattbot, start your message with " message the team " then ask your question. You will receive a response from the team within two days but usually sooner.
    Hope you sort this, if you have any other questions return to the community where there is lots of help and advice.
    Last edited by Nataly; 23-04-19 at 08:45. Reason: Removing personal info
  • Quote Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
    To whom it may concern,

Kind regards

Paul durrant

Hi Paul,
    As it's your first post, Welcome to the community.
    This is a public forum, and as such you should not post any personal information so I have flagged this to the team

Regarding your payments to PP, these should be available in your app under Balance and Payments.

In regards to the charges from Eon I would imagine that you would have to contact them, asking why they have charged you given that you left a year ago.

If you feel you need to contact PP about this you must do so from the app.
    Go to the app, click on three bars top right, go to help, Wattbot, start your message with " message the team " then ask your question. You will receive a response from the team within two days but usually sooner.
    Hope you sort this, if you have any other questions return to the community where there is lots of help and advice.

• Hi Paul.

This is 'Ask the community' it's not, at least so far as I'm aware, something monitored by Pure Planet itself.

Personally speaking, I really would reconsider the safety in posting your mobile number in a public forum.

Regards

​Gwynd
  • Hi Paul.

This is 'Ask the community' it's not, at least so far as I'm aware, something monitored by Pure Planet itself.

Personally speaking, I really would reconsider the safety in posting your mobile number in a public forum.

Regards

​Gwynd

• Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    Hi Paul.

Regards

​Gwynd
    Hi Gwyndy,
    The community is indeed monitored by PP. Marc and Nataly are Community Managers and will respond to enquiries.
    Regarding the phone number I have flagged the message and any personal information will be removed from the post
  • Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndy View Post
    Hi Paul.

Regards

​Gwynd
    Hi Gwyndy,
    The community is indeed monitored by PP. Marc and Nataly are Community Managers and will respond to enquiries.
    Regarding the phone number I have flagged the message and any personal information will be removed from the post

• Just a reminder that this forum was set up by Pure Planet and is supported by Pure Planets community managers Monday - Friday.
    See posts from Marc and Natalie.

​Would recommend utilising all the FaQ's.

WattBot is robot that can be be asked to solve many preprogrammed answers to questions asked.

​But to get a team members response then follow the instructions as advised.
    ​1) Open help
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3)First type "Message the Team" post your question
    4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
    5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder
  • Just a reminder that this forum was set up by Pure Planet and is supported by Pure Planets community managers Monday - Friday.
    See posts from Marc and Natalie.

​Would recommend utilising all the FaQ's.

WattBot is robot that can be be asked to solve many preprogrammed answers to questions asked.

​But to get a team members response then follow the instructions as advised.
    ​1) Open help
    2) Open ask wattBot
    3)First type "Message the Team" post your question
    4) Takes up to 2 days for a PP team members response or sooner
    5) Look back in the APP for the response - if you forget you get a text prompt as a reminder

• Hi @pdurrant

Welcome to the Community
    Just to let you know I've edited your thread to remove any personal info (as it's a pubic forum) and changed it to 'Payments'.

Thanks for flagging this up @Duppy and you're totally right - if you tap 'Balance and payments' in the app and then 'transaction history' you can see your account balance, your payments and your energy costs.

Hope this helps?

Looks like you've had some great replies already, thanks @Strutt G and @Gwyndy - on it!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hi @pdurrant

Welcome to the Community
    Just to let you know I've edited your thread to remove any personal info (as it's a pubic forum) and changed it to 'Payments'.

Thanks for flagging this up @Duppy and you're totally right - if you tap 'Balance and payments' in the app and then 'transaction history' you can see your account balance, your payments and your energy costs.

Hope this helps?

Looks like you've had some great replies already, thanks @Strutt G and @Gwyndy - on it!
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!

• Sorry Nataly spelt your name wrong
  • Sorry Nataly spelt your name wrong

• Looks like it’s a day for spelling mistakes! Nataly, what kind of forum is it? 😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Looks like it’s a day for spelling mistakes! Nataly, what kind of forum is it? 😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Its a forum for misfits like us
  • Its a forum for misfits like us