• Move in readings

Hi
    I don't yet have send a meter reading showing in the menu on top right...how do I give my move in readings?
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    I don't yet have send a meter reading showing in the menu on top right...how do I give my move in readings?
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Caroline
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! Here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet, but you'll find loads of them willing to help you where they can.
    I'll do my best with your question...

The answer depends on what exactly your situation is. It sounds as if you have just moved in to a new house to you. If it is already getting energy from Pure Planet, you will need to open your own account. If the house is being supplied by another supplier then you will have to initiate a switch.
    Let us know which it is, and we can give more advice.
    Best wishes
    Stephen
  • Hi Caroline
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! Here you are talking to your fellow customers, not directly to Pure Planet, but you'll find loads of them willing to help you where they can.
    I'll do my best with your question...

The answer depends on what exactly your situation is. It sounds as if you have just moved in to a new house to you. If it is already getting energy from Pure Planet, you will need to open your own account. If the house is being supplied by another supplier then you will have to initiate a switch.
    Let us know which it is, and we can give more advice.
    Best wishes
    Stephen

• hi Caroline73
    What date was or is your switch into PP?
    Check your emails and wattbot in help to in the app to see if you’ve had a request for photos of the meter? Sometimes the app is delayed until the meter is verified.
    Take photos of the meters as a backup anyway just in case and if things don’t resolve after Easter you can send them via wattbot in help in the app with a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline73 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks
  • hi Caroline73
    What date was or is your switch into PP?
    Check your emails and wattbot in help to in the app to see if you’ve had a request for photos of the meter? Sometimes the app is delayed until the meter is verified.
    Take photos of the meters as a backup anyway just in case and if things don’t resolve after Easter you can send them via wattbot in help in the app with a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroline73 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks