• Meter readings

I've recently changed over to pure planet. A previous supplier fitted smart meters for both my gas and electricity but I'm being asked by pure planet for meter readings. Why cam this not be linked up so meter readings are automatically sent? Both meters are difficult to access and require moving furniture around getting a ladder out and climbing. I was hoping to avoid having to do this again
  • I've recently changed over to pure planet. A previous supplier fitted smart meters for both my gas and electricity but I'm being asked by pure planet for meter readings. Why cam this not be linked up so meter readings are automatically sent? Both meters are difficult to access and require moving furniture around getting a ladder out and climbing. I was hoping to avoid having to do this again

• Hi, smart meters installed from previous suppliers do not work with new suppliers if you change suppliers.
  • Hi, smart meters installed from previous suppliers do not work with new suppliers if you change suppliers.

• Hi Sarah,
    There is "loads" of info regarding Smart Meters and what PP are currently doing. Please interrogate the Community FAQ's etc....all the info you need is there. Hope this helps you.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Sarah,
    There is "loads" of info regarding Smart Meters and what PP are currently doing. Please interrogate the Community FAQ's etc....all the info you need is there. Hope this helps you.
    Gray4276