Reminder: Warmer months means Direct Debit payments will be lower
26-03-19, 11:01 - Views: 1000
A reminder: your next six Direct Debit payments will be slightly lower, as we move into the warmer months.
You’ll recall your payments in the warmer months (April - September) are slightly lower, and in the cooler months (October - March) slightly higher, to take into account different usage patterns throughout the year.
You can find your schedule in your Welcome Pack and in your app. Go to the Balance & Payments section in the menu.
We don’t have exit fees or fixed contracts - so averaging payments means our Members could build up high debits or credits depending on the time of year that they join.
We're currently carrying a Direct Debit review, and refunding Members who've built up credit due to the mild winter. It's normal for there to be a little bit of debit or credit on your account. As we take payments in advance we would expect your account to always be about one month’s payment in credit. More info on DD reviews here.
Any questions? Let's chat about it below
Last edited by Marc; 26-03-19 at 11:15.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- New app update - get version 7.32.12 for new features including downloadable statements 😀
- Pure Planet Community latest highlights and rewards leaderboard 😍
- Community tips for an eco-friendly Christmas 🎄
- Sneak preview - how send a meter reading screens will look soon!
- What's the last movie you watched? A fun new thread from @Jowl 🎦
- Find out more about member @Gray4276 who is our latest community Zero Hero
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- November photo challenge - illuminations✨
- POLL: What temperature do you heat your home to?