• I’ve deleted my email

Where can I view my bill. I have deleted the email it was attaches to.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Where can I view my bill. I have deleted the email it was attaches to.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Amatuer69 and welcome to the community.

If you open the app and select 'Balance & Payments' you should see a pair of readings each month called 'Payment' (the direct debit amount) and 'Energy cost', which is calculated using the number of units consumed plus the monthly membership fee (currently £8/month). You can accees your unit cost at the end of this screen.

If you then go back to the menu in the app and select 'Usage', you can click on the 'Reading history' button to see your meter readings.

I appreciate this is not the same as seeing the full bill, but it will hopefully be sufficient until your next monthly bill arrives.
  • Hello @Amatuer69 and welcome to the community.

If you open the app and select 'Balance & Payments' you should see a pair of readings each month called 'Payment' (the direct debit amount) and 'Energy cost', which is calculated using the number of units consumed plus the monthly membership fee (currently £8/month). You can accees your unit cost at the end of this screen.

If you then go back to the menu in the app and select 'Usage', you can click on the 'Reading history' button to see your meter readings.

I appreciate this is not the same as seeing the full bill, but it will hopefully be sufficient until your next monthly bill arrives.

• hi Amatuer69 (I was going to comment on your username but I fear it will lead to places we shouldn't visit..is the spelling deliberate?)

​If you go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to resend I'm sure someone will oblige, however if you're web based gmail or similar you should be able to retrieve it from the trash/bin/deleted items or whatever. Have you looked?
    Good suggestion from Lenny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatuer69 View Post
  • hi Amatuer69 (I was going to comment on your username but I fear it will lead to places we shouldn't visit..is the spelling deliberate?)

​If you go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to resend I'm sure someone will oblige, however if you're web based gmail or similar you should be able to retrieve it from the trash/bin/deleted items or whatever. Have you looked?
    Good suggestion from Lenny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatuer69 View Post