• Metre I'd number different

I have just sent in my first meter readings but my meter id numbers are different to those quoted. I checked my old bills and they also have the wrong numbers. Does this matter and how can I get the numbers changed ? Cheers
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have just sent in my first meter readings but my meter id numbers are different to those quoted. I checked my old bills and they also have the wrong numbers. Does this matter and how can I get the numbers changed ? Cheers
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Maggie Johnstone and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

If there is a problem with your meter ID this is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @Maggie Johnstone and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

If there is a problem with your meter ID this is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

• Hey @Maggie Johnstone
    @Lenny is totally right, in this case it sounds like you'll need to get in touch with the team via WattBot.

It'd be great if you could also include photos of your meters in your chat with the team, as I'm sure that'd help them check out your meter info.
  • Hey @Maggie Johnstone
    @Lenny is totally right, in this case it sounds like you'll need to get in touch with the team via WattBot.

It'd be great if you could also include photos of your meters in your chat with the team, as I'm sure that'd help them check out your meter info.

• hi Maggie
    Are you referring to the serial numbers?
    Have the meters been changed?
    Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" ask there and attach photos of the meters showing the serial number.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Johnstone View Post
    I have just sent in my first meter readings but my meter id numbers are different to those quoted. I checked my old bills and they also have the wrong numbers. Does this matter and how can I get the numbers changed ? Cheers
  • hi Maggie
    Are you referring to the serial numbers?
    Have the meters been changed?
    Go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" ask there and attach photos of the meters showing the serial number.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Johnstone View Post