• M'y Switch on still IS not happening After months

Hello, what to do to get someone from customer service to call me ?

Regards
  • Hello, what to do to get someone from customer service to call me ?

Regards

• hi Didier
    PP don't have call centres but the community may be able to help.
    Can you answer the following?

Do you have the app on a phone or tablet?
    Did you switch through a comparison website or through the app?
    If you didn't switch through the app then you haven't switched.
    If you did switch did you get a countdown telling you the progress of your switch?
    Did you set up a direct debit? Has it been taken?
    If you did switch through the app and you haven't switched, has your previous supplier objected?

Come back with some answers and someone will help.
    I would normally suggest going to help in the app type "message the team" and ask, where you will get a reply but in your case it isn't clear whether you've switched in yet and because of Easter it will be quicker to try and help you here before you do that.
  • hi Didier
    PP don't have call centres but the community may be able to help.
    Can you answer the following?

Do you have the app on a phone or tablet?
    Did you switch through a comparison website or through the app?
    If you didn't switch through the app then you haven't switched.
    If you did switch did you get a countdown telling you the progress of your switch?
    Did you set up a direct debit? Has it been taken?
    If you did switch through the app and you haven't switched, has your previous supplier objected?

Come back with some answers and someone will help.
    I would normally suggest going to help in the app type "message the team" and ask, where you will get a reply but in your case it isn't clear whether you've switched in yet and because of Easter it will be quicker to try and help you here before you do that.

• Quote Originally Posted by Didier View Post

Regards
    Hi there
    In your last post, end of Feb, you said you had just joined, and were looking for your £25 reward. So the questions from Woz are all relevant - and by now you should have had an email prompting you to give meter readings and also at least one monthly statement. If you have not seen those, and they are not caught in your spam filter, then you almost certainly have never switched. Is your old supplier still taking your direct debit?
    We'll look forward to hearing back from you, and lots of people here will try and help you get it sorted.
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Didier View Post

Regards
    Hi there
    In your last post, end of Feb, you said you had just joined, and were looking for your £25 reward. So the questions from Woz are all relevant - and by now you should have had an email prompting you to give meter readings and also at least one monthly statement. If you have not seen those, and they are not caught in your spam filter, then you almost certainly have never switched. Is your old supplier still taking your direct debit?
    We'll look forward to hearing back from you, and lots of people here will try and help you get it sorted.
    Stephen