• Usage

What happens if I use more what I paid for?
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Ffruzsina; 16-04-19 at 21:00. Reason: Spelling error
  • What happens if I use more what I paid for?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Ffruzsina,

Pure Planet reviews direct debit amounts every six months and will adjust according to your actual consumption. You do not need to take any action, but if you are concerned about running up a significant debit then from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @Ffruzsina,

Pure Planet reviews direct debit amounts every six months and will adjust according to your actual consumption. You do not need to take any action, but if you are concerned about running up a significant debit then from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

• Hi Ffruzsina
    Your direct debit is set for your use over a year. You'll get a statement every month, and if your balance looks too low when PP review it they will ask you to increase the direct debit, but that could take many many months to happen unless your annual estimate is way out., So at this stage I wouldn't worry, just keep an eye on your statement balance and if it goes low or negative contact through help in the app as Lenny has described and arrange to increase your direct debit.
    PP won't cut you off for using more than they have estimated so you need not worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ;27792
  • Hi Ffruzsina
    Your direct debit is set for your use over a year. You'll get a statement every month, and if your balance looks too low when PP review it they will ask you to increase the direct debit, but that could take many many months to happen unless your annual estimate is way out., So at this stage I wouldn't worry, just keep an eye on your statement balance and if it goes low or negative contact through help in the app as Lenny has described and arrange to increase your direct debit.
    PP won't cut you off for using more than they have estimated so you need not worry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ;27792

• Usage

I still need someone to get in touch with me regarding my payment plan.
  • I still need someone to get in touch with me regarding my payment plan.

• hi ffruzsina
    you should go to help in app or online ask wattbot type message the team and ask there. Someone will reply within 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffruzsina View Post
  • hi ffruzsina
    you should go to help in app or online ask wattbot type message the team and ask there. Someone will reply within 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffruzsina View Post

• Hi Ffruzsina,

You have received some answers ftom other Community Forum members to your original posts...... please check your older posts for the advice given.

However I agree with the current responses given above.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Ffruzsina,

You have received some answers ftom other Community Forum members to your original posts...... please check your older posts for the advice given.

However I agree with the current responses given above.
    Gray4276

• hi ffruzsina (that would be a great name for a fruit drink by the way)

​may I ask, is it that you want to change your direct debit amount for personal reasons?
    If so that's easily resolved as instructions above. They will get back to you if you type "message the team" into wattbot and ask there. You will get a reply either in wattbot and/or email
    PP don't have call centres.
    If for some reason you're having difficulty doing that please post back here.
  • hi ffruzsina (that would be a great name for a fruit drink by the way)

​may I ask, is it that you want to change your direct debit amount for personal reasons?
    If so that's easily resolved as instructions above. They will get back to you if you type "message the team" into wattbot and ask there. You will get a reply either in wattbot and/or email
    PP don't have call centres.
    If for some reason you're having difficulty doing that please post back here.

• Hey @Ffruzsina

Just FYI I've moved your posts into one place, to avoid duplicates as this can get confusing, and makes it easier to view all the great replies from other Community members

As said above you can get in touch with the team via WattBot in your account and they'll be happy to review your payments and usage.

There's more general info about Direct Debit reviews in our FAQs here.
    Last edited by Nataly; 27-06-19 at 14:19. Reason: typos!
  • Hey @Ffruzsina

Just FYI I've moved your posts into one place, to avoid duplicates as this can get confusing, and makes it easier to view all the great replies from other Community members

As said above you can get in touch with the team via WattBot in your account and they'll be happy to review your payments and usage.

There's more general info about Direct Debit reviews in our FAQs here.