• Moving home - intersection

Hi,
    I've just moved my familiy to a new address, but I will continue living at my previous one for couple of weeks.
    So technically I will be able to report my final meters only that time.
    Could you please advise how to make a procedure of moving address of my account properly.
    Thank you very much.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,
    I've just moved my familiy to a new address, but I will continue living at my previous one for couple of weeks.
    So technically I will be able to report my final meters only that time.
    Could you please advise how to make a procedure of moving address of my account properly.
    Thank you very much.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    Here is a link for you to have a look at

https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start
  • Hi
    Here is a link for you to have a look at

https://community.purepla.net/conten...o-do#ckb_start

• Thank you very much, I have read that.
    Now don't understand when / how I have to provide my new meter readings. I have pictures of their initial state when the family had moved.
  • Thank you very much, I have read that.
    Now don't understand when / how I have to provide my new meter readings. I have pictures of their initial state when the family had moved.

• Hey @llya

Welcome to the Community

Thanks @Angelabikerbabe for pointing out the home move FAQ

Once the team have received your move out info and final readings for your previous property, they'll close your account and you can get a new quote to switch your new property to us . You can then submit your readings as normal on your switch date.

For your new place - You can send the readings from when you moved in to whoever currently supplies the property, as they'll continue to supply it until you choose to switch to someone else.

Hope this helps? It's not completely clear what you mean by new readings (do you mean for your previous property, or the one you've just moved into?)
  • Hey @llya

Welcome to the Community

Thanks @Angelabikerbabe for pointing out the home move FAQ

Once the team have received your move out info and final readings for your previous property, they'll close your account and you can get a new quote to switch your new property to us . You can then submit your readings as normal on your switch date.

For your new place - You can send the readings from when you moved in to whoever currently supplies the property, as they'll continue to supply it until you choose to switch to someone else.

Hope this helps? It's not completely clear what you mean by new readings (do you mean for your previous property, or the one you've just moved into?)

• hi Ilya
    You can't "move" your account to a new property, you have to switch the new property into PP.
    If there is an overlap you then have a potential issue as you can't use the same email for two different accounts, so if you wanted to switch the new property in see below.
    If there is an overlap you could use a different email address to open the new account at the new property, and once your old account is properly closed (it can take quite a while) you could then change the address on the new account to the old address (if it matters)
    Also see here for a possible workaround re the email address if it's a gmail, or simply open a secondary email with your email provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
    Thank you very much, I have read that.
  • hi Ilya
    You can't "move" your account to a new property, you have to switch the new property into PP.
    If there is an overlap you then have a potential issue as you can't use the same email for two different accounts, so if you wanted to switch the new property in see below.
    If there is an overlap you could use a different email address to open the new account at the new property, and once your old account is properly closed (it can take quite a while) you could then change the address on the new account to the old address (if it matters)
    Also see here for a possible workaround re the email address if it's a gmail, or simply open a secondary email with your email provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
    Thank you very much, I have read that.

• Thank you very much for your replies, very helpful, much appreciated!
  • Thank you very much for your replies, very helpful, much appreciated!