• Pure Planet Media Accessibility

Pure Planet is a great idea, but it seems to fall down on its accessibility. I can never seem to get through when I want to, and that is costing me dear!

What is wrong with a good old telephone chat human to human? I have been trying to sort out some problems for over fifteen months now, thus I have lost the flexibility of my IPad, and am currently owed some two hundred pounds sterling by Pure Planet. It has also caused my latest referral to decline to move to PP!

A quick chat should sort this in no time at all. I say SHOULD, because I have already reported this once and secured a promise that my difficulties would be escalated to the management chain, highlighted and fixed! To no avail.

I issue a challenge to Pure Planet

You can find me easily. You know who I am, and what my problem is.

Contact me now, before this ridiculous situation gets legal!
  • Pure Planet is a great idea, but it seems to fall down on its accessibility. I can never seem to get through when I want to, and that is costing me dear!

What is wrong with a good old telephone chat human to human? I have been trying to sort out some problems for over fifteen months now, thus I have lost the flexibility of my IPad, and am currently owed some two hundred pounds sterling by Pure Planet. It has also caused my latest referral to decline to move to PP!

A quick chat should sort this in no time at all. I say SHOULD, because I have already reported this once and secured a promise that my difficulties would be escalated to the management chain, highlighted and fixed! To no avail.

• Hi there

This all sounds very frustrating. On behalf of your fellow customers observing this, it would be interesting to know if a) you followed the process recommended to you when you first posted, and if so, what has gone wrong; and b) if you have tried contacting Pure Planet by the method they set up in place of the (more expensive) call centre, and if so, have they failed to respond?

Sorry if that sounds rude, it's not meant to. If the system they have set up in place of a phone centre doesn't work, that's serious. But it seems a bit unfair to join a company that clearly states it doesn't do phone calls, and then demand a phone call. Just saying!

Hope you can get it sorted
    Stephen
  • Hi there

This all sounds very frustrating. On behalf of your fellow customers observing this, it would be interesting to know if a) you followed the process recommended to you when you first posted, and if so, what has gone wrong; and b) if you have tried contacting Pure Planet by the method they set up in place of the (more expensive) call centre, and if so, have they failed to respond?

Sorry if that sounds rude, it's not meant to. If the system they have set up in place of a phone centre doesn't work, that's serious. But it seems a bit unfair to join a company that clearly states it doesn't do phone calls, and then demand a phone call. Just saying!

Hope you can get it sorted
    Stephen

• hi Dave
    PP doesn't fall down on accessibility, although it seems that it has somehow fallen down on communicating with you (from your viewpoint, although I've read the previous posts and you have had replies)

I've read through your previous posts and it's very hard to understand where the problem lies.
    You left a property and presumably followed the protocol for moving so presumably eventually received a final bill once the readings were agreed? (they go via an industry regulator it can take UP TO 6 weeks for the final bill to be produced)
    For the new property you can't join PP through EnergyLinx, only via the app so presumably you joined at your new property using the app and gave opening readings, but until you switched in you were a deemed customer of the previous supplier and having given the previous supplier readings you have or will receive a final bill from that supplier once the readings are agreed (if you didn't do that then you aren't being supplied by PP at the new property).
    It's not costing you dear unless you haven't switched to PP at the new property, in which case it may be costing you more than PP charge. You will or should never pay twice for the same energy.
    Reading between the lines of your previous posts I'm wondering whether you've into PP at the new address, (in which case the old supplier is still charging you - quite rightly) but even if you have you still have to pay the previous supplier until your switch is complete when you'll get a final bill.

So which part has gone wrong and why?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMarriott View Post
    Pure Planet is a great idea, but it seems to fall down on its accessibility. I can never seem to get through when I want to, and that is costing me dear!

• hi Dave
    PP doesn't fall down on accessibility, although it seems that it has somehow fallen down on communicating with you (from your viewpoint, although I've read the previous posts and you have had replies)

I've read through your previous posts and it's very hard to understand where the problem lies.
    You left a property and presumably followed the protocol for moving so presumably eventually received a final bill once the readings were agreed? (they go via an industry regulator it can take UP TO 6 weeks for the final bill to be produced)
    For the new property you can't join PP through EnergyLinx, only via the app so presumably you joined at your new property using the app and gave opening readings, but until you switched in you were a deemed customer of the previous supplier and having given the previous supplier readings you have or will receive a final bill from that supplier once the readings are agreed (if you didn't do that then you aren't being supplied by PP at the new property).
    It's not costing you dear unless you haven't switched to PP at the new property, in which case it may be costing you more than PP charge. You will or should never pay twice for the same energy.
    Reading between the lines of your previous posts I'm wondering whether you've into PP at the new address, (in which case the old supplier is still charging you - quite rightly) but even if you have you still have to pay the previous supplier until your switch is complete when you'll get a final bill.

So which part has gone wrong and why?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMarriott View Post