• SMETS2 Meters

Hi,

I had SMETS2 gas & electricity meters installed yesterday. The display showed usage for both meters yesterday & this morning but now only shows electricity consumption, even though the gas meter is closer to the display.

Do I have to wait for something to catch up or is there a network connection problem? {the meters are in the cellar & the display in the living room directly above so there's no more than 4-5 feet between either meter & the display).
    TIA..
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I had SMETS2 gas & electricity meters installed yesterday. The display showed usage for both meters yesterday & this morning but now only shows electricity consumption, even though the gas meter is closer to the display.

Do I have to wait for something to catch up or is there a network connection problem? {the meters are in the cellar & the display in the living room directly above so there's no more than 4-5 feet between either meter & the display).
    TIA..
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi ascross
    this is a common issue PP are working on a fix, but in the meanwhile try restarting the IHD while close to the meter, it might work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ascross View Post
    Hi,

TIA..
  • hi ascross
    this is a common issue PP are working on a fix, but in the meanwhile try restarting the IHD while close to the meter, it might work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ascross View Post
    Hi,

TIA..